Part Eight

They finally approached the small town around pm but it was absolutely buzzing, there was quite a few bars and the party scene was jumping, not one of them was interested, they just wanted to get into a room and put their bags down. They located a small hotel half way down and managed to secure a bedroom that had two double beds in, making them all look at each other, because clearly nobody was wanting to discuss the potential sleeping arrangements. Jake knew he would much prefer to spoon Agnes than Steve and Kay absolutely did not want to share with Steve because she felt he was gonna try and get between her legs and she would absolutely let him because they'd had the most amazing make out session against a tree and despite them not doing anything sexual, his tongue was telling her exactly what it was capable of whenever he flicked it against her own and her thigh muscles were aching from how hard she had been clenching them shut and she was going to have to avoid him.

They piled into the room and Kay sat down on the far bed, having threw her bag off and Agnes, like the traitor she was, threw herself down on the other bed and let out a sigh. Steve took his bag off, placing it next to Kays and then sat down on the bed, leaning back on his elbows before looking at Jake.

"Guess you're with Agnes tonight," he shrugged. "I think they've decided the sleeping arrangements."

"Like fuck we have!" Kay scoffed. "Agnes, move."

"But I'm comfy, I just wanna have a nap." She whined and rolled onto her side, facing Kay and Steve, and Kay looked absolutely horrified. "You can move."

"Fine with me," Kay sighed and stood up, stopping in her tracks as Jake dived on the bed with Agnes, wagging his finger side to side at her. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Sorry, but I'm bunking with the Foxy one tonight." He laughed. "Either sleep with Steve or with the floor, I'm sure they'll both be as hard as each other."

"Jensen," Steve shook his head. "If she wants to sleep with Agnes, let her."

"Yeah," Kay nodded. "Let her."

"Kay, please." Agnes gave her the biggest puppy dog eyes. "Come on, he's way more fun to cuddle."

"Whatever," She let out a harsh sigh. "Not like I ever had a choice so I'm just gonna head out and get something to eat."

"I'll come with you," Jake nodded and then looked at Agnes who had somehow managed to fall asleep in the few seconds she had stopped talking. "She can have a little nap in peace."

"Steve, don't leave her."

"Wasn't going to, I think I'll take a shower actually. You guys good with that?" He asked as he stood up, towering over Kay, and he made no effort to not crowd her. She just nodded and then moved towards the door, with Jake grabbing some cash and following her.

Jake and Kay wondered down the street, with Kay clutching a large pizza and Jake was carrying some beer and water. They were heading back to the hotel and just having a general chat with each other, trying to avoid making eye contact with the party goers, it was super busy.

"So, you seem to be pretty taken with Fox." Kay smirked as they walked, hearing him chuckle. "It's sort of cute."

"She's so on my level, its scary."

"I'm just gonna put this out there Jake, because she's my girl, and because I have apparent anger issues." Kay nudged his arm as they walked. "If you fucking mess her around or if you're just wanting to get your dick wet, then I will slice off your cock with my machete and feed it to a dog. I knew someone once who taught me how to kill someone with one jab to a pressure point, believe me, I'd kill you."

"As if you'd actually--" He stopped talking when he saw she was being deadly serious. "Look, I promise you, I really like her. She's funny and nice and I can't seem to control my, you know, when she's near it." He gave her a cheeky grin. "I like her, I wouldn't do anything to upset or hurt her."