Part Nine

Steve and Kay walked down the street and found a nice little bar that seemed quiet compared to all the other ones, it felt like a better place to sit and they took a seat outside. She scanned the people in the street until Steve came back with their drinks, which was two ice cold beers. He slid the bottle over to her and she picked it up, letting him tap the neck of her bottle with his own before they both took a sip.

"That's good."

"It definitely beats a luke warm beer in our room, that's for sure." She smirked and took another mouthful before placing it down. He did nothing to hide the fact that he was staring at her and she glared at him. "What?"

"Nothing."

"Steve," she rolled her eyes and took another sip of beer. "You're looking at me with that cocky grin."

"So, you wanna talk about this morning?"

She inwardly cringed, her thighs squeezed together and she gripped the beer bottle harder. "No."

Steve laughed. "Come on, I think it would be good for us to have a little chat about it and maybe--"

"You spoke about it this afternoon, very intensely whilst pinning me to a tree if my memory is correct." She raised her eyebrows. "I doubt there's more you need to say about it."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He nodded. "Let's talk about what happened on that bed just before you took your shower then." He waited for her to look at him and he knew she was thinking about it, especially the way her lids went a little heavier and she took a big swig of her beer. "Kinda liked where that was heading, even if you did expose my cock without my permission."

She chuckled. "I'm sorry, I honestly thought you'd have had boxers on under the towel."

"It's fine, I was planning on taking it off myself, in anyways." He winked. "I'd fucking love to get my hands on you when they fall asleep later, though."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you'll just edge me and piss me off again." She shrugged. "Do you know how fucking hard I had to convince myself to not throw my knife in the back of your head today? That was really cruel."

"I said I was sorry, and honestly I really am."

"Doesn't make a difference, you still did it." She shrugged. "Not that I should be hung up on it since I'm probably going to die in the next Forty-Eight hours in anyways."

"If you think you're gonna die, then why not just let me get you goin'?" He leaned forward and tilted her chin up with his finger, making her chuckle. "What do you say?"

"No." She pulled her face away from him. "You're being awfully cocky about this, but yet I have no idea why."

"Because I know exactly what that pussy--"

"Don't you fucking dare say what I think you're going to say, Steve." She pointed her finger in his face and he seemed a little taken back with her reaction. "Don't talk to me like you're an expert on it because a finger or two doesn't mean shit to me. If you wanted to impress me, you could have slipped it in, I can bite down real hard, Steve. I could have stayed quiet."

"You saying if I'd have attempted to put my dick in you this morning, you'd have let me?"

"You'll never know now, will you?"

"You're a bit of a tease, aren't you?" He rested his arms on the table and leaned forward. "You know, I'd really love to get a second room and keep you all to myself tonight." He sucked on his bottom lip for a moment, shoving a hand through his hair. "Seriously."