Part Seven

Kay woke up feeling super agitated and annoyed, mostly because last night Steve had really wound her up and she literally felt pained that they had had to stop because of Jake and Agnes coming back, she was definitely sexually frustrated this morning. She was laying on her left, facing Agnes' back and she pushed her butt back, feeling Steve against her. Her actions must have woke him because his arm that was currently draped over her waist, pulled her closer to him and his grip became tighter. His face was buried into her back and as she nuzzled the pillow, letting herself get more comfy to go back to sleep, Steve pressed a kiss over her spine, making her shiver as his beard tickled her skin.

He pushed his left arm under her, fitting in nicely under her neck and acting like an extra firm pillow and he used his right arm to pull her closer, almost wrapping himself around her. She remained on her left side, her eyes fluttered open as his right hand smoothed over her lower stomach and then his fingers dipped under her shorts, lifting the material of her panties as well, and he slowly circled her clit with his middle finger. Her entire body went rigid, in shock that he was doing this whilst the others slept but the sexually frustrated part of her was literally screaming and cheering for this man in her mind, his finger went so painfully slow until she relaxed into him.

Steve knew she was ok with it, he imagined if she wasn't, she would have slapped his hand away and she wasn't asleep because he could tell by her breathing. So there was literally nothing stopping him, not until she told him or pushed him away, which he felt she wasn't going to. He pulled his hand back, making her let out a shaky breath and he smirked because he knew he had her wanting more and he had only removed his hand for a moment, fully intending on putting it back. He brought his hand to his mouth, sucking on his index and middle fingers before putting them back under the sheets, this time he entered her shorts from the side, pulling her right leg open a little wider and he shoved her shorts and panties along, slowly forcing his two fingers into her.

She squirmed, feeling him slowly fill her up with his fingers and she let out a low moan, something she just couldn't stop, he quickly wrapped his left arm around her neck and shoved his hand over mouth. He felt her squeezing down on him and he firmly pressed his lips to the back of her head to stop himself from saying something, or worse, letting out a growl of his own. Her right leg moved over his own legs, giving him more access as she turned her hips, allowing him to push in deeper and wordlessly telling him to keep doing what he was doing.

Steve had her soaked, she was so wet for him that he considered adding another finger but thought better of it, if he did, he would know she was stretched enough to take him and he really didn't think he had the willpower to stop himself from attempting it so he stayed at two, deciding playing with her clit with his thumb would be a safer option.

Kay gripped the pillow with her right arm, breathing heavily into his hand that he was literally having to firmly press against her. The impending orgasm that was rapidly building between her legs wasn't going to be quiet and he was going to have to seriously clamp down on her, harder than he currently was and he didn't know if he could even do it any harder. As he thought about how she would sound when she came for him, he got lost in his own head, he started pumping into her harder which was shaking the bed and the pants coming from her were getting more and more frequent. She was about to explode for him, all over his hand and he was so ready for it, he could hear her pussy sloshing around his fingers and feel the sweat covering her back and she was so close, she was so close for him that it pulled his head out of the gutter and he knew that once she came, he would need in. He knew he couldn't, and so he needed to stop. He knew he was cruel for it and as he was literally a finger pump or clit rub away from having her come for him, so he pulled his hand out of her shorts, removing himself from her and he got out of the bed.