Part Six - 2.0

Agnes was riding Jakes dick over his pants slowly, as he gripped her at the middle of her back, groaning as they made out in the corner of the bar. He ended up having to move his hands to her ass, holding her against him to stop her moving because any longer and he was gonna make a mess in his pants and as she grazed his bottom lip through her teeth, he had had enough of the bar and he wanted to take her somewhere more private.

"Can we get out of here?" He sucked his bottom lip in to soothe it from her assault and she nodded. "Come on, before I slip my fingers somewhere you'll really like."

"Then why would I wanna leave?" She pulled herself closer to him and he stood up, making her drop her legs so she had to stand.

"Behave." He gave her ass a squeeze and then realised Steve and Kay were gone. "Where'd they go?"

"Probably back to the hotel, is that where you want to go?"

He shook his head. "Come on, I think I know where we can go." He took her hand and led her out of the club, his eyes were darting all over the place as they walked. He didn't want to go back to the hotel because he knew when he did, that would be it. He wanted to make out with her for a little while longer and as they got closer and closer to the hotel, he saw a little side alley that had a few beer kegs stacked up against the wall and he decided that's where he was taking her.

"This isn't creepy at all." Agnes giggled as he pulled her down it, getting away from the bright light of the street lamp. "Where are you taking me?"

Jake turned around and just kissed her, he was so flustered by her that it was the only thing he could think of doing. So that's what he did, and his hands snaked down over her ass and pulled her up against him. He felt her smile as he kissed her and he knew it was because his dick was digging into her, he was hard as fuck and it was past the point of him trying to hide it, he wanted this girl to know exactly how he felt about her.

He lifted her up onto the kegs, pulling her legs around his waist and his hands stayed at her thighs, kneading them as her own hands slid down his chest before her left hand went to his lower back and her right hand, well that pressed against his cock and he bucked into her touch. A barely audible groan erupted out of his throat and his fingers dug into her skin more.

He couldn't deal with how hard she was making him and he was absolutely going to make a mess in his boxers but at the same time, he didn't really mind and thought if he was going to, he may as well make it worth their while.

Jake moved his hands to her ass and pulled her forward, throwing her hand away from his dick in the process so he could press it against her, loving how she panted into his mouth as he started slowly thrusting against her.

"Fuck, I wish there wasn't anything in my way right now," his eyes rolled as she pulled on his bottom lip with her teeth. "I'm gonna need to take care of this soon."

"Take care of yourself here, I don't mind." She forced her hands inbetween then, opening his belt and unzipping his pants.

"What are you doing?" His breath almost hitched as she yanked his pants open, gripping him through his boxers and letting her feel him a little more better. "Oh fuck, you're gonna make mini me erupt if you," he gasped as she squeezed him. "If you keep that up."

"I wanna make you come, JJ"

"I want you to make me come, too." He let out a shaky laugh before going back to kissing her, he was practically shaking with adrenaline as he pushed the waistband of his boxers down, letting his cock spring free and he pressed it against her thigh, letting her feel it's girth as he slid it up to her panty covered pussy and then he let go of it, letting it stay where it was, knowing there was only a few millimetres of fabric stopping him from getting to what he wanted. "I bet you'd feel real pretty on the end of it."