story AU

William is not abusif but he doesn't pay much attention to his children and prefer his animatronics and find a way to be immortal.

Mrs Afton was accidentally killed by William when Elizabeth was 1.

Michael is the oldest he raised his siblings and is really nice to them. He only started to bully Evan after Elizabeth's death because he put all the fault on him.
He got scooped on 1987 and is also the victim of the bite of 1987.
He worked at Fazbear frights and escaped the place before it burns down.
Some times after he found Gregory in front of his door and decided to raise him.
2 years before the pizzaplex events he got stuck on Freddy's Fazbear pizzaplace fire and never comes back home. Then he started possessed Glamrock Freddy when they begin to build it.

Evan is the middle child he is shy and sensitive, don't speak a lot and cry often but stared to be a real crybaby when Michael started bulling him. He doesn't really have friends and pass most of his time with his siblings and Fredbear plushie.

Elizabeth is 2 years younger than Evan she doesn't remember her mother and keep asking where she. She like Circus Baby, William and Michael a lot but she's not always friendly with Evan.

Gregory got adopted (not legally) by Michael when he had only few weeks and know a lot about the Afton family past and the animatronics. He never had friends and often got bullied because of how much he looks like "the crying child" (he also carry the Fredbear plushie everywhere with him).
After his dad (Michael) disappeared he stayed by himself and even after Michael told him to never go near the animatronics (he also told him why unlike William to Elizabeth) he went to watch a show at the pizzaplex and got stuck in it

Past William is 46
Past Michael is 16
Past Evan is 8 (this is 2 weeks before his 9th birthday)
Past Elizabeth is 7

William is 95
Michael is 68
Gregory is 11

Back in time (Glammike /Dadmike AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें