Chapter 4: Fredbear plush

I've been laying on the couch for an half hour now and I can't sleep. As much as I remember, I never slept without my plush before.

The Fredbear plush.

Dad gave it to me the night he found me to calme me down and I was only few weeks.

Now, I take the plush everywhere with me. Because of that people call me crybaby or crying child, that and the fact I look just like Evan -except for the eyes- but I didn't take it to the Pizzaplex. I thought I would only watch the show and go back home, not got stuck in it.

I signed, I could steal Evan's plush but it's not a good idea.

I got up to head upstairs and try to find dad's old room.

Upstairs I went through the dark hallway. How am I supposed to find dad's room like that ?

I glared at the doors around me, no locks, except for one -probably William's room.

I went to look closer at the door next to me, it was a dark wooden door with something written on it, 'Evan'.

So they have their names written on their doors, it will be easier to find dad's room then.

I walked farther in the corridor carefully reading the words written on the doors; 'Bathroom', 'toilet','Michael'. There is his room.

I knocked quietly and waited. I heard footsteps, the door open slightly and dad looked at me with a faint smile."I knew you wouldn't stay long on the couch."

It took me some time to understand. "What ? No ! No ! The couch isn't the problem !" I said a bit too loud. "It's pretty comfortable and all. It's just that I can't sleep without my plush." I said lower, looking at my feets .

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at dad, "You want to sleep with me don't you ?" he giggled. "Y..yea but I don't want to disturb you." he giggled again

"You make me think a lot of Evan ya know " I smiled faintly, everyone says that I look and act like him and I hate that but when it comes from dad it always sounds like a compliment, he always loved his brother so much.

"Come on, let's sleep it's getting late." he opened the door and pushed me gently inside.

I often slept with dad by the past, when I had a nightmare, I was scared because of thunder a weird sound, because of a movie or just couldn't sleep, but it's a bit weird to sleep with his past self, thought it's better than to sleep alone.

I laid under the covers past dad laying next to me. He smiled "Goodnight Gregory." "Goodnight da... I mean Michael." "You can call me Mike." "Goodnight Mike."

I closed my eyes and reopened them "Can I hug you?" "Of course buddy. Come here" dad took me in his arms I closed my eyes and felt tiredness taking over me.

I wonder if I will be home again, back to the Pizzaplex or still here when I will wake up tomorrow.

I like it here but I can't stay here forever.

If I'm not back in a week I probably should start finding a way to go back.

But not now.

I don't want to, I like it here.