Chapter 3: Mr Afton

I was helping past dad to wash the dishes when the door opened, a tall brown haired man in purple uniform walked through the hallway keeping his eyes on the blue prints he was holding.

William...

"Daddy !" Elizabeth screamed, jumping of her sit, when she saw the man. 'what a daddy girl.' the man turn his head to us then looked at me surprised with anger in is glaze.

"Who the f#ck is this ? DID I NEVER TOLD YOU TO NOT BRING ANYONE HERE ?" he argued.

Everyone lowered their glaze, they seemed to be scared of him, if he is always like that I understand why dad said he was an horrible father.

"He...."past dad tried "I DON'T GIVE A F#CK ABOUT WHO HE IS, JUST GET HIM OUT OF HERE!" William yelled. I couldn't help but laugh "but your the one who asked who I was" he put a dead glaze on me.

'Shit'

"I didn't asked you anything " I rolled my eyes "Ok, but I have nowhere to go for now so can I sleep here ?" I said randomly. I lived in the street for an half year, one or two more days won't change anything and I can easily find a way to stay here anyway.

"You know what, whatever, I don't care just don't bother me." William said before turning back to the way of his office. Well, it went better than I thought.

"Wow how did you do that ? That's the first time he let someone stay here for more than five seconds !" past dad said with a shocked and impressed look on his face. "He his a magician." Evan's past self giggled while Elizabeth rolled her eyes "Don't be stupid magic doesn't exist.""Be nicer with Evan." past dad grounded her. "Whatever."she crossed her arms.

"Sooooo..." I started. "So ?" past dad asked. "Since I'm staying here, where do I sleep ?" they looked at each other.

Elizabeth was the first one to look back at me,"We don't have a guest room so you can sleep on the couch." She said.

I looked into her eyes for a few seconds. "Ok !" I said with a smile. The couch seems pretty comfortable, plus it's much better than to sleep on the street anyway.

"Are you sure?" past dad said with a worried look. I looked at him,"Yea, I guess." he opened his mouth to say something but I spoke before he could."The couch seems pretty comfy and warm anyway, I will be ok. I just need a cover."

"Alright wait here then I will get you one." he turned to his siblings,"You two should go to sleep as well."he said, Evan smiled "Goodnight Gregory." "Goodnight" I answered with a smile, and they headed upstairs.

While waiting for dad's past self to come back I watched around me again. Dad never said if he seld his old house or not when he moved out, if he didn't that means the house is mine now. I wonder how it looks like in my timeline. Probably an old abandoned house, dad left it elven years ago and probably didn't fix anything in it for longer than that. I should try to look for it when I will be back in my timeline.

If I go back to my timeline.

"Gregory are you alright ?" I jumped "Yes, sorry I zoned out." I looked at my dad's past self, "Here your cover, have a good night." He smiled and headed back upstairs.

I turned to the couch, sat on it, laid down and put the cover on the top of me. I should try to sleep now.