Trente et un

Tom tossed and turned that night. Avella had the right to know. But he couldn't, he couldn't have a exposure. Of loving a muggle.

He looked at her unopened present, he forgot to open it, Tom wasn't one for presents but he always send some sort of gratitude, other than the millions of cards from random Slytherin girls. What did they see in him? Some introverted good looking guy?

He sat up and undid the bow that separated him from opening. Once he unveiled the presents his eyes turned wide.

"Slytherins ring, how did she get it?" He whispered trancing his fingertips along the ring. He had to keep this safe. This meant that every one of the houses must've had a type of heirloom. He rushed out the room and knocked on Avellas door

"Open up, now." He whispered before bashing the wooden door again. The silverish plaque with 'A. Lestrange' nearly fell off.

She didn't answer. Somehow Tom let out a furious cry and bashed the door down. There was nothing there. But he heard whimpering from the bathroom.

"Avella? I need to speak to you. Now." He demanded

No response.

"Avella I'll, come in there and I don't care if you're naked!" He said again

No response.

He busted down the door to reveal Avella limp on the door, barely alive.

She was in her side as he tipped her over and lifted her into a sitting position he took back his hand which was drenched in her blood.

Muggle blood.

He looked at her, should he let her die. Or would he save a muggle?

She had been stabbed with a dagger. But it was her own knife.

Her eyes locked in his.

"Who did this to you, we have to go to St. Mungo's. Now" he picked her up bridal style.

He ran his fastest, at this point his heart ruled his head.

He felt like he was loosing her, loosing his plans.

He went to Dippet who Dumbledore happened to be there, and they left Tom and whisked her away, well apparated to St Mungo's. That was the last he saw of Avella Lestrange that night.

He went back, and cleaned the blood off his hands, when Rosier and Malfoy came out.

"Woahhhh who'd you kill?" They laughed

He was hesitant.

"A muggle." He replied

"Well done! First one in the bag, where's the body? It can be a trophy!" Malfoy smirked

"I left it where I killed her" he stopped and walked past the duo. In his bed he played with the ring. Thinking of her. Why did he say he killed a muggle? It was to protect his own coward self.

It was nearly February. All the girls waiting for something called 'Valentines Day', load of rubbish in his opinion. Avella and the ring was all that was overtaking his mind.

The next day came around and breakfast everyone was wondering where and why Avella hadn't shows to her usual post that was opposite or next to Tom.

Tom however stayed silent and ate. Not submitting to any questioned asked about her. Why would she stab herself?

After a day of mind boggling subjects, one of Toms followers came running to him while he was looking out in the distance on the Astronomy Tower.

"T-Tom" Rosier said out of breath

"What is it now make it quick, Rosier." He articulated his speech

"I- heard, Lucretia and Dorea say something about.." he trailed off

"About whag?" Tom turned fully with a flicker of psycho in his eyes

"Avella." Rosier said

"And what about Avella spit it out!"
He came forward and gripped Rosier by the collar, pinned him against the wall of the tall Tower.

"About the stabbing" Rosier cowered

"Where are they?" He banged him against the wall again, with rage.

"Common room"
He spat out

Tom was at the common room in a crack of thunder looking as psycho as ever. Like he was murdering someone. How dare anybody touch Avella, thought he.

He thundered into the common room, looking around for a group of girls.

"Where are the girls with the last name of Black?" He snarled savagely

He found the two girls trying to snake away until Tom got his wand out and froze them. He walked towards them and undid the spell. He got his followers to pin them to the wall.

"You tried to murder my Avella?" He inquired calmly

"We-we didn't mean to! I'm sorry it was an accident please please don't hurt me" Lucretia broke first

Dorea remained silent.

"Why did you do it to my mistress?" He asked

None of them replied

"Answer or you die!" He instructed

"All I have ever wanted was to be yours Tom, your mistress! Why did she have to ruin what we had! Dorea just helped me because she's my sister. I want to be yours, I am devoted to you. You are mine and never was hers! Tom it's me, I promise" he started to cry.

"Save your tears you foolish being. You will never come close to my Lessie, understand?" he disregarded and walked off leaving the very life out the two sisters.

St Mungo's visit was tomorrow, all he could hope for is Avella to be okay.

———
Hey babies I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded I was re decorating my bedroom lolz and got carried away, hope you are all alright thanks for reading and see you next chapter!

———MINKSSS