Qinquante trois

Avella rejoiced just like everybody else. The deatheaters were all into hiding or in Azkaban! She went back to Victor, and Paris. And left her scandalous life behind. She can finally be happy.

She placed flowers at Noelle's and Regulus' graves. Thinking about a time so dark. But was this really the end of Avella's compelling story?

No.

In a matter of years Voldemort returned, of course he has, none of the Horcruxes has been destroyed. But now the Chosen one is at large. The wizarding world might just have a chance. She felt her deatheater mark burning.

She can't go back! She won't go back! Not after everything that's happened.

This time. She chose to stay with Victor rather than leave all those years ago.

But until 1998. The battle of Hogwarts broke out, Avella has to go. She had to. She knew she was a hunted woman. But she had to fight for Noelle and those lives.

She fought alongside the Order of the Pheonix, well what was left. Voldemort was for Harry, and Harry only.

After everything, Harry went into the woods. And returned, lifeless.

"Harry Potter is dead! From now, you put your faith...in me" he pointed to himself

Absurd. Absurd. Utterly absurd! Avella thought

Her and Voldemort caught eyes in the audience.

"Avella?" He looked confused

"Tom." She regarded

"Come on now, join me like us years ago! We've been an excellent team, you and me" he put his arms out

"I helped a boy who I recognised, I don't recognise you, Tom. Yet you're still asking me for my help, just shows that you yourself are no more powerful than the rest of us" Avella replied

"Vella...why would you throw what we've wanted all these years? Come on Avella, darling. You know what is right" he smiled

Everyone looked at Avella. But only her eyes are on him. She came to the front, pulled up her left arm to show the faded deatheater mark.

"This is what you wanted! Not I, Tom! You made me like this! I wanted to be happy, I did it because I loved you! I was afraid of loosing you but I lost you anyway! Tom when will you learn? I'm not going to be your puppet any longer!" She yelled back

"Fine, if that's what you want. Traitor" he laughed

Draco had also made it across to his mother and father. Neville gave a rather beautiful speech, whilst pulling out the sword of Gryffindor. Soon, Harry Potter made a return to life and started to fire spells at the snake. Nagini.

Nagini was the last Horcrux. She ran to Neville, who was now passed out on the floor.

"Longbottom, with the sword of Gryffindor I want you to slay the snake." Avella instructed

"How? It's always by You-Know-Who" he said frightened

"Be confident, Longbottom. I'll be right by you." She smiled as she helped the boy up

"Who are you?" He asked

"Avella Moncoufere."

"Weird, Harry saw your name in the Black house, you were of a Lestrange descendant, it appears your brother must've married Bellatrix Lestrange." He cowers when he says her name

"Well done Longbottom, yes I was Avella Lestrange. She's dead. A new era has begun." She smiled

They both got back into combat. Until the end, in the  run down courtyard. Where Harry and Voldemort were giving it their all, Avella and Longbottom saw Nagini going to kill a boy and a girl.

"This is your chance, Longbottom. Cease it!" She whispered

He confidently picked up the sword, ran forward and  swiped the sword through the snake's neck, disintegrating into pieces in thin air. The dark magic poured out and vanished.

Avella kept her eyes on Voldemort. No remorse.

When Nagini was slain, Voldemort gave one last look at Avella, the eyes that she couldn't even bring herself to look into. The eyes she once loved but hated. The eyes of Tom, not Voldemort.

That look, that final look. Was enough to make Avella have nightmares. To reflect on how Tom used to be. How magic had made him like this.

She watch him, crack into pieces, like Nagini and float away.

That was the last of everything, the last of Tom.

Now all that Tom and Avella was, was now a distant memory. Avella walked the corridors of Hogwarts. She wasn't sad, she was numb. It was like now, she could finally be at peace.

Be at peace. Everything was good, it was over now.

She had done what is right, it was always going to end this way. And she was thankful. He was manipulated by power, she was manipulated by love.

Fin.

—————————
We have no officially ended this book! I hope you loved it! Thank you so so much for support! More will come out soon I hope! I love you and see you soon :)

——MINKSSS

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣|| 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙈 𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 🎉