Qinquante et un

This was broke everyone apart. Even Noelle, but Avella, deciding to use the last of her decency to focus on Noelle, but somehow keep her out of Voldemort's eye.

Voldemort has somehow forgotten of Noelle of Avella ever being in matrimony with another, Victor.

Noelle was fighting her own thoughts. Her heart couldn't take not being from Regulus no more. So she wrote on a blank piece of paper

To Regulus,

My heart aches with never ending sorrow, every inch of me fills with fizz whenever I hear from you. Whenever you speak, now you're not here, you're somewhere beyond dreams, beyond life. I can't bear no more to be away from you, but with you. You make me sing songs of never ending love but crushed when you left me. Left me with only my crying heart. When you're not there I am lost, shall I love thee til death? But I know I will forgive you for this tragic ending. What is love anymore if I can't have you? What is life without you? My undying love will never part and will always prevail! But why? Why after everything you still never come back? Not even my poetic words can make you rise back. Not even my wishes can make Merlin change his mind.

I love you, Reg.
But you can't ever love me with a stale heart.

Your Elle

With that she left it on his bed, which laid untouched since he died.

She still smelt his perfume around the room, the aroma filling her with nostalgic memories of their love. Tears brimmed her eyes.

"If I cannot be with you, I am dead. So why live?" She took a tiny bottle of poison from her left pocket and stared at it.

"This is the only way out of this misery" she tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Her heart was scared but her mind was fixed. She brought it to her lips.

The poison slowly poured into her mouth, and swallowed. In a matter of second she felt her insides slowly disintegrate, she started to shake and grip the nearest thing she could possibly find, gasping and gasping for breath, for life. She knew this would happen. Her hands had become sweaty and she choked. Kreacher, who wanted to see what the commotion was about stood in the doorframe wide eyed, too frightened to move.

Soon, suicide has won.

Her limp body, in the floor, eyes open, lifeless. Her cheek went pale, the life was drained. Only a single living tear rolled down her cheek. She was like a doll. Laying there.

Kreacher who broke into a panic didn't know what to do. So he went to get Avella.

Avella who was in the middle of talking with Tom. When Kreacher appeared.

He wasn't seen by Voldemort, but by the look in Kreacher's eyes, it signalled that something bad had happened.

"Excuse me, Tom" she smiles

"Where are you going, Vella?" Voldemorts eagle like eyes traced her face

"Tom, I need to do something. I need to, go to my vault in Gringotts to retrieve some money for..new clothes. Want to look like your wife, don't I?" Avella covered up

He thought for a moment

"Fine. Don't be long, Vells." He dismissed

She apparated and found Kreacher I'm Regulus' room. When she saw her daughters dead body she sunk to her knees.

"Oh my Elle." She caressed her limp face, with still a fresh tear upon it

This was the first time, in ages Avella cried, or showed emotion. She had now lost her own daughter. She had lost something she didn't know meant a great deal.

If she hasn't of recruited Regulus, this would never be a result of death

The cradled Noelle. They had a quiet funeral, only Kreacher, Victor and Avella attended.

Avella felt such disbelief, Victor and her comforted eachother while looking at her headstone, which was of course, next to Regulus.

Noelle's eyes opened, with a bright sunlight in her eyes. She realised she was in the Great Hall, but only she was there.

She looked around and took a seat. She was in someplace.

"Fancy seeing you here, Elle." Some voice came behind her, she turned and locked eyes with Regulus, who was like he was alive, her eyes filled with tears of joy as they hugged in heaven.

"You've reached heaven. Elle, how did you die?" He asked gripping her shoulders

She just looked at him as his smile faded

"Oh no, Noelle! Why suicide!" He looked at the girl

"I couldn't bear to be parted with you, I was suffering while I was alive!" She hugged him dearly

"You're insane." He scoffed

"I know. But Regulus I love you! I couldn't do it anymore" she smiles

"I didn't think I'd see you again, I thought you would've grown old and found someone new" they walked the the Great Hall doors

"Nobody could ever replace you, Reg." she laughs

"Kreacher is all alone." Regulus solemnly discloses

"Kreacher will manage. I'm sure he knows we're in a better place" Noelle replied

"Did he destroy the locket?" Regulus asked

Noelle shakes her head

"It's too powerful, but now..it is hidden.." she sort of lied

"I'm just glad you're here, now I can finally live how I want" he takes her hand and leaded her through the doors, into a place that will fill all your desires.

Noelle and Regulus were finally happy. In heaven.

———————-
Ahhhhh this was kinda sad! But I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading this far! This book is not finished!!! Yet.

—-MINKSSS