They Are Alive?!

they all went quiet, could she really be related to Kai?! "wait so would your last name happen to be smith?" Jay asked her. she looked shocked and worried, "yes, how did you know?", they all looked away, but seeing as Cole is the leader he had the feeling like it was his job to explain.

"well...uhh.." Cole just couldn't do it he was scared that she wouldn't react well to what he was about to say, but he had to. "ok look, you are probably not going to like this" Cole said sitting down across from her, "we were looking for your brother kai hoping he would join us to protect Ninjago but as it turns out he joined with lord garmadon, aka the evilest man ever, and as we're looking more into it we learnt about you and the rest of his small family" Cole said all at once.

Nya just looked down at her food, "you know, that would make a lot of sense" she said, "what would?" jay chimed in. "my brother turning evil, you want to know what happened to me and my parents?" she said looking at them "it all started when I was very small, I don't remember any of this but luckily for you my mum and dad told me"

flashback

Nya and kai were playing with a ball while ray and Maya were drinking some tea out on their porch talking with a man they thought could trust.

he ended up not being the person he told them he was, krux had threatened them and told them that if they didn't do what he told them to do, something bad would happen to their kids.

ray and Maya agreed and went without a fight out of fear of their kids being hurt, but at the last minute, krux took nya, he looked around for the other one but he was no where to be found and brought her with him so that he could use her to threaten them. the next thing they knew bags were put over their heads and they were pushed and shoved, when the bags were finally taken off their heads and the shoving stopped they were in a little hut that was filled with blacksmith tools and darkness.

they were told if they wanted to see their son or the light of day again they would have to make amour for their new worriers. eventually Nya started growing up and soon learned that what she was going through was not normal, they were given only crackers for food 3 times a day and had to sleep on the floor, eventually, ray and Maya came up with a plan to get nya out of there.

together they took down the guards watching them and ran to the exit once there they told nya to run away and run as fast as she could. after they saw her go around the corner the guards had caught them and took them back to their hut. luckily nya escaped without being seen. she had never seen the outside, once she was outside she was instantly overwhelmed by all the colour and sounds.

end of flashback

all the ninja looked at her with astonishment, no wonder she looked so malnourished. "so how did you know about us?" jay said to her, "oh well I saw you awhile back scouting the city, and when i asked who you were they told me about how you are the protectors of the city and they also told where to find you, so here i am" she said taking another bite of her food.

"if your here" Cole started, "then maybe you could help us, kai probably thinks that your dead, maybe he would leave garmadon if he knew that you are safe". zane looked at him intreged, "what if he knew is parents are safe" he said to himself (but loud enough that they heard him) they all looked at him with confusion, "what do you mean?" Cole said.

"well if we had Nya and his parents that would increase the chances of him joining us to stop garmadon!" he said to the others, "Nya would you be alright to show us where your parents are being kept, we should be able to get them out" Cole said to her.

she looked down at her food for awhile thinking about it, she would finally have a full family, when she looked back up at them it looked like tears were forming in her eyes, "let's do it, i'll also be able to help out, while down there my mother helped me learn how to use my elemental powers."

soon enough they had a plan formed and we're ready to go face krux and rescue kai and Nya's parents