is it actually kai?

Ray and Maya had been staying at the monastery for about a week and Cole had decided it was time to start planning their next and final move on Garmadon. Cole had called everybody into the dining room, as it has the biggest table they have, so that they could actually start. "ok so, we need to figure out a way to save kai or at least convince him to join us, but how?" Cole asked the group. Ray and Maya were very quiet and Cole thought not to bother them much since they found out what kai had done.

"i don't know how this will help, but my falcon did capture some footage from fire temple" Zane said trying to bring it up on his screens, "what was it doing there?" Jay asked. "i sent it over their to see if that was were Garmadon and kai were hiding out, and it turned out to be correct" Zane said before successfully brought up the video on his holographic screen. on the screen all that was seen from bird eye view was Kai and he was standing next to a big rock, his hair had been turned white and he looked to have an off sense about him almost like he wasn't actually there, kai lifted up his hand and within a few seconds it divided into parts and formed stone soldiers, suddenly Garmadon came out from under a near by tree and that's when the video ended.

the room was dead quiet, they couldn't believe the power they had witnessed, "w-was that actual kai?! he never had white hair or that insane power to make soldiers!" Nya broke the silence, "master wu have you ever seen anything like this? anything at all" Cole asked him. Master wu had been sitting at the other end of the table and young Lloyd sat silently next to him looking at the floor, " no i have not, but i have heard of someone long before me" master wu spoke. "his name was Elio, and he was the founder of the elemental power offire" he continued looking up at all of them. "Lloyd, would be able to fetch me the bright red scroll from my meditation room" he asked him kindly, Lloyd did not speak he just nodded and left the room.

The room remained quiet until young Lloyd returned with the scroll, Wu took it from his hands and opened it, "Elio lived around the time of my father, the first spinjitsu master, maybe even from before and was the first to control and bend fire, he could create it without help from any equipment and was even able to control magma and molten lava with some help from his friend Arvada, who was the founder of the elemental power of earth, he to could make soldiers out of stone found at the bottom of volcanoes and possessed a powerful amount of power, when going into war he would make a sword made from fire that would burn his victims to a crisp" wu read aloud. Master Wu then held up a drawn picture of Elio and the resemblance between the 2 was shocking.

zane picked up a photo of kai and held them next to each other, they both had the same white hair and red glowing eyes, even the face shape was similar. wu continued " despite being very strong and powerful in battle he always had a cheeky grin on his face and was a big prankster, he would pull many pranks and his friends and sometimes even his family". "wait so are you saying that kai might be possessed by Elio?!" Nya said out loud, " there is a chance that could be correct but we don't know for sure-" wu said before being cut off by jay " what do you mean could have, did u see the resemblance in the photos, it hast to be true kai got possessed and all thanks to garmadon!" Jay said very loudly

"how would we even save him if he contains so much power" Zane wondered to himself, then it hit Cole, they could never take on that much power. "We don't.... he's to strong, our only option to to call out to him, and hope that he can hear us" Cole admitted
-
-
-
-
-
-
yoooo, im so excited for the next chapter (btw it's gonna be a kai chapter shhhhh) 🤫
-
-
-
if u want lloyd to be more involved just let me know :)))))
-
THANK YOU FOR READING 😆😆