reunion pt1

all the ninja sat huddled around kai, all except Zane who was currently rebooting, while Garmadon and Master Wu  stood close to the table. Wu put his hand on his brothers and patted it softly, "come on brother, let us leave them to reunite", "yeah, i doubt Kai would be in the right mood to talk to me anyway" Garmadon said walking out of the room following his brother.

"wait kai, what happened to your white hair and glowing red eyes?" Cole asked, "what white hair! my hair didn't turn white did it!?" kai said trying to look up at his hair, he didn't want to believe that his pride and joy had turned white. "no it must have turned back to normal, same with your eyes" Nya said, "what a relief, i would hate to have white hair, no offence to that robot friend of yours" he sighed.

a beeping sound came with gained the attention of the ninja, "Zane must be done!" Jay said excitedly. "wait wait wait wait wait wait, wait, Kai, i just had the best idea for a prank, if you would be up for it" Jay said with a smirk on his face. "well since i just woke up from a mental coma and the fact that i still don't really trust and know you each enough..... why not" Kai said unexpectedly which gave Jay hope.

Zane started powering up and was not expecting what was about to happen next, his voice had kicked in before his eyes had even opened, "good morning every-" he said before being startled at the side in front of him. what stood before him was Kai, hair half in his face a crazy smile on his face and his hand controlling a ball of fire. "hello.....Zane, there's not point resisting.... your friends are all gone" Kai said in a deep voice, "w-what" Zane said falling back in his chair, but when he fell he looked up and saw his friends standing above him laughing. "oh, very clever guys, now would one of you please help me up" he said kindly.

"here i got you mate" Kai said holding out his hand, Zane reluctantly took it, "so i see that Elio is gone for good" Zane said getting up, "not exactly" this caught everyone's attention. Kai could feel all their eyes on him, "uhh- i would love to explain but im pretty tired- i mean i did just take on my great x1000 grandfather, do you guys have like a spare room i could bunk in for awhile" he asked, "oh yeah, of course here let me show you the way" Cole said grabbing his hand and walking off down the hallway.

"so would one of you like to fill me in" Zane asked Jay and Nya, "wish i could, Sensei and Garmadon took Elio down and calmed him with tea, next thing we turn around and boom Kai was back" Jay roughly explained. "i don't care how, i'm just happy he's back" Nya said wiping away a single tear, "i can't wait to tell mum and dad- wait where are they, and where's Lloyd?" she asked, "Master asked Ray and Maya to take Lloyd to the city, to get him out of the house for awhile, i believe he knew what was going to happen next" Zane clarified.

as Cole had reached the door he turned around to tell Kai where the bath was and everything else when he noticed that kai didn't look to good, "hey, are you ok?" he asked him, "yeah, yeah im just really exhausted-" kai passed out and fell into Coles arms, 'jeez, he must have been exhausted for him to pass out, i better put him on his bed' Cole thought to himself. he walked in and shut the door behind him with his leg as is hands were full, but Cole ended up just standing there unsure of what to do next.

'wait, should i change him into something a little more comfortable or should i just put him straight to bed, on one option he wont be comfy but on the other he will be comfy but i have to undress him-' Coles face went as red as a tomato. Cole decided that it would be in Kai's best interest if he was comfy so that he would get a good sleep before he meets his parents again, he slowly walked over to the bed and lay the limp body down. Cole ran of to get some spare PJ's for him to where, when he got back he saw that kai hadn't moved.

Cole stood there again watching kai's chest rise and fall with every small breath he took, he was only taken out of his enchantment when kai rolled over. Cole realised what he was doing and and remembered what his plan was, he walked over and pulled kai up, trying his hardest not to wake him. once Kai's shirt was off Cole could see all the scars that had been left on his skin, Cole was flabbergasted at how many there were, and at how ripped he was, he quickly pulled the maroon jumper he found searching through his own clothes.

Cole was to scared to change his pants so he left it at that, they looked pretty comfy anyway. he softly tucked the blanket over kai and walked out of the room quietly shutting the door. But when he turned around he was met with Nya, who looked worried. "wow, didn't see you there Nya, i'd everything ok you look upset?" Cole asked her, "i'm just worried, i haven't seen him in so long, what if we don't have anything in common, what if mum and dad aren't happy to see him and that sets him off again, what if-" she was cut off by Cole going in to hug her.

"hey it's ok, trust me, if anything goes wrong i will be there for you, you have done so well and have made some amazing friends who would do anything to help you ok, all you need to do is trust that things will go to plan" he squeezed her. "thank you Cole, im so happy to have friends that have my back" she sniffled, "oh also, this is a little out of the blue but, does jay have a girlfriend or is he interested in anyone" she blushed to the side

"ooooo, does someone have a crush" he poked fun at her, "NO! well, maybe, but shh you need to keep on the down low" Nya said motioning a zipped lips, "don't worry your secret is safe with me" Cole did the same motioning. "and don't worry so is yours" she winked looking at Cole then the door behind him before running off down the hall. Cole just blushed as he realised how obvious he had been acting.

Garmadon and Master sat alone in the meditation room, it was so quite you could hear a pin drop and the tension between them was thick. "i wouldn't blame him if he hates me now" Garmadon broke the silence, "hmm" was all that came from Wu, "maybe i should just leave" he said getting up "you'll be fine on your own right?" he asked at the door. "we will be fine without you if you do plan to leave, but i would recommend spending more time with your actual son, he misses you a lot you know" Wu said sipping his tea.

"you know what maybe i will, you could be my new pupil" Garmadon opened the door, "cya around brother" Garmadon gave him a slight smile before leaving. "spend as much time as you can with him brother, before his destiny begins" Wu said softly to himself
-
-
-
-
this is like the longest one i have written so far
-
ENJOY!!!!!