future master of water

Nya found herself standing in front of the bathroom mirror admiring the new suit master wu had given her, he was grey and had some maroon here and there, she loved how masculine it made her look and powerful, she hoped that when her parents saw her they would be proud if they succeeded that is.

"Nya are you in there" one of the boys called out, she didn't know them as well so she had to open the door to see who it was. it turned out to be jay, the scruffy-looking one, "O-oh, I didn't mean to rush you, I uhh just wanted to let you know that we're going to be heading off soon" jay said taken back by how beautiful she looked.

jay ran off embarrassed to go find Cole or Zane, Nya looked back into the mirror and tied her hair back into a ponytail. on her way to the main area, she walked past master wu's room and saw him meditating, she stopped mid-step and look closer, "come here Nya, I would like to speak with you" he called out.

Nya slowly walked in and sat in front of him, no one spoke for a while, Nya felt awkward and thought she had misheard him but when she was about to get up to leave he spoke. "Nya, I am thankful you came to find us, I was going to have to find you later but..." he said before sipping the hot tea in front of him, "as you know kai took after your father and inherited the elemental power of fire, but your mother was also an elemental master", "wait what, she was?" Nya said sitting slightly closer.

"yes, your mother was the master of water, and I am glad you are here so I can help you unlock your hidden potential", Nya sat there her mouth open wide, "Nya you are the future master of water, inherited from your mother," master Wu said sipping the tea again. Nya couldn't believe it, she thought she was so useless, she couldn't protect her parents, they were the ones to free her, but hearing master Wu saying it, someone she barely knows, encouraged her to try her best to prove herself wrong. Nya hopped up and just shook the old man's hand.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you Master Wu for telling me this, I won't let you down sensei" she exclaimed, she then skipped out of the room back to her original mission. "what a determined young lady, she is definitely like her mother," he said sipping his tea once again.

Cole, Jay, and Zane were all standing in the courtyard waiting for Nya, "she should be here by now" Jay said out loud punching one of the punching bags. when Nya walked in she seemed to be a lot happier than she did a couple of hours ago, "looks like your feeling better?" Cole stated, "well I did just get some amazing news! wanna hear it?" she chirped. the boys grew closer to her to hear her, "I'm going to be the next master of water!" she exclaimed, the boys all looked happy for her and gave her a group hug, "you know I had a feeling that you were, I mean Kai is the master of fire after his dad, and your mother was the master of water" Zane said.

"I didn't even know they were elemental masters until a couple of weeks ago when they told me the whole story, of what had happened all those years ago," Nya said looking down at her hands. "don't worry Nya, I'm sure you will do great, welcome to the team," Cole said with a bright smile, "one smith down, let's go get the next two" Jay said trying to get back on task. " ok here is the plan team" Cole placed down a drawn out map that Zane drew from Nya's description, "Nya, you're going to act as bait, they will probably still be looking for you, when they take you in back to your parents we will track you to find you" Cole explained.

"I have designed a chip that will track where you go, I will also give you three just in case you run into Krux and the other two are for your parents, if you do run into Krux tap the chip and I will control it from there" Zane replied. "Jay, Zane, and I will sneak in to find you and your parents once we see that there on the tracker," Cole said, "wait how are we going to get out," Nya asked, Cole, looked at her with a sneaky smile, "we fight our way out"

 "Jay, Zane, and I will sneak in to find you and your parents once we see that there on the tracker," Cole said, "wait how are we going to get out," Nya asked, Cole, looked at her with a sneaky smile, "we fight our way out"

"WAIT WHAT, you want us to fight a whole army?!" jay shouted, "from what Nya said they haven't got a full army and Krux doesn't have his elemental powers, so it should be easy" Cole reassured them.

"I'm pretty sure that; Earth, Lightning, and Ice can beat a bunch of snakes," Cole thought out loud.