Final...for now

I would love to keep writing but if I did it would probably go on for years 😅

Thank you to everyone who has supported me through writing this, it definitely won't be my last.

Hope you all enjoy this last chapter :)
-
-
Cole went back to the med bay looking for Zane, he walked in and saw Kai awake, "hey Kai how are you feeling?" Cole asked the brunette boy. Kai looked up, his eyes looked hollow, "a little better but still groggy" he replied, "that's good, have you seen Zane?" Cole pulled up a chair next to Kai. "No, i think he went to go read somewhere else, why?" Kai asked, "oh no reason, actually there is something I wanted to tell you" Cole said and his heart started to race, "yeah what was it" kai looked over to the open window he could see some birds sitting on the tree just outside the door. 'Ok Cole you can do this, it's now or never...'

"Ok so, ever since our eyes meet back then not a day has passed that I haven't thought about you, and with all that has been happening recently I just can't imagine a world without you in it" Cole said fiddling his hands, Kai took notice but kept his eyes on the window. "What im trying to say is that, I love you Kai, and it's ok if you don't feel the same or if your not you know gay like me but I -" Kai had jumped of the bed right onto Cole. "I can't believe it took you that long to confess you big dummy" there were tears present in his eyes "i feel the same way Cole, I love you as well!" Cole picked Kai up into a hug swinging him around the room in his arms.

 "I can't believe it took you that long to confess you big dummy" there were tears present in his eyes "i feel the same way Cole, I love you as well!" Cole picked Kai up into a hug swinging him around the room in his arms

"So does this mean we're boyfriends?" Cole asked putting him back on the med bay bed, "yeah I guess so" Kai smiled at him. "HELL YES!" Cole was punching the air like he had just won the lottery, "your such a dork Cole" Kai said laughing at him. "Hey that hurts my feelings, that's it" Cole said, "what's it" before Cole could answer him he hoped on the bed tickling his boyfriend. "Mwah haha", "what- pffft hahaha- no stop it- hehe I'm going to wet the bed hahahah" Kai screamed. Soon enough Cole calmed done and they sat together on the bed enjoying each other's company.

"Cole you know im probably going to die soon, why would you want to be with me if that happens" Kai asked, "cause I can and will, don't worry firefly I won't rest until I find a cure and help Elio to become a ghost!" Cole proclaimed. "Firefly?", "what you don't like it?", "no it's actually really cute, I don't think I have ever had one, besides from what little forces Garmadon had called me" Kai said, "what did they call you?" Cole wanted to know more about Kai's past. "....The silent flame" Kai hater talking about his past but he knew that the only way to get over it was to talk about it.

They sat and spoke for what seemed like hours before they were interrupted by Zane. He knocked on the door and went in, "Kai are you awake? Nya and jay will be getting home soon so we should sort this all out and-" he looked up and saw Kai and Cole cuddling on the bed. "Oh congrats, I see some one finally confessed? Who was it?" Zane asked, "me" Cole blushed slightly. "That's so sweet" Zane said. He walked over to the screen to check something, "ok it seems that Kai you should be fine to leave the med bay, but be careful and try not to exercise to much and force yourself" Zane said to Kai who was ready to hope off the bed with Cole helping him. "Oh thank the first spinjitsu master, I have hate not being able to do anything in that bed" kai said, when he stood up his legs went weak.