Chapter Fifty-Two

Derek

The Chief Constable of Edgewater had two teenage girls,  in their loving familiesisit the police station to report solely to him. Julian Levesque passed the declarations to the BBC News, pining exposition. This is a consequential circumstance. The company did not want to. They thought it was an accusation. Luckily for us, a reporter has taken interest, and went against their rota by bravely speaking about it. Live.

"The middle-aged actor, Michael Martin has been arrested in the early hours this morning for smuggling kidnapped children, teenagers, men and women into a worldwide, profited human trafficking ring, for people such as —"

The screening was abruptly redacted. The next second, someone at the technical team decided to air it, believing this story is true. Her peers disputed her for being irrational. It fated both her and the reporter to get fired.

"— for people such as Princess Isla, who went missing in the first half of 2022, later found dead and rotting in her bedroom."

The fired women were hired in Edgewater Bulletin. Our city's newspaper firm released their articles about the sex ring.

The evidence is there, right under their noses, before their naked eyes. Yet they willingly choose to be ignorant. They could not believe it. They could not believe that governments, that everything, are mostly full of paedophiles and sexual offenders.

People in the fashion industry spoke up. Allegations of sexual abuse within these luxury brands have been brought to the public. Children, specifically, were taken to photoshoots where they would hold sex toys, such as bondage, etc. Models, fashion designers, merely good people have gone missing as a result, and Luke is trying to find all of them before it is too late.

Victor Bonheur was correct.

If the free media spoke about this, those in the higher places banned their accounts. In fact, overnight, any information about this has been removed from the public search engines and censored. The Azrael fought back. On Twitter, videos have been leaked. Some were of President John Roderick, naked and hitting a bare teen boy with a flagger.

In the middle of November, a singer spoke in a red carpet event of how there are powerful families, stronger than these governments. It triggered conspiracy theories, and motivated many theorists to believe that, well, what they think is perhaps accurate. That there is a darker, deeper truth. Like a simulation.

Everyone is waking up from a programmed sleep. The awakening is greatly deafening, greatly phenomenal, that inner institutions have included phrases such as 'the government will not harm you' into their therapeutic methods and sessions.

It is not enough. It is never enough. So many want that materialistic world. Little wants a better world.

When the world found out why Bodie Banks was killed, when the Edgewater Police Department released an autopsy report, when the forensics team explained what must have happened in Bodie Banks's police cell, it sent us into haywire.

***

Some decided to make documentaries that aired on Netflix and other softwares. I watched one.

"Michael Martin is described as a 'sweet, kind-hearted, animated man'. Born and raised in Manhattan, he has had the perfect education, the perfect career as an actor, the perfect life that any man could dream of. According to authorities, it has been more than a decade after his conviction for soliciting prostitution to a minor in 2000. In 2002, did his registration as a sex offender stop his sexual pursuits? No. On September 23rd 2024, the police arrested Michael Martin for the allegation of mobilising a network of underage girls, underage boys, men and women for sex. He pleaded not guilty. In his custodial interview, he argued that there is a 'difference between a sexual offender and a sexual predator'.