Welcome!

Dear readers,

❋ Firstly, I hope you're all doing great.

❋ Secondly, welcome and buckle up for the ride of book 2 in the Trying To Series!

We have waited for over a year for this continuation, and finally, it is here. Thank you so much for being patient and cooperating with me to achieve the desired perfection for this series.

❋ For this past year, I have been fixating on book 2 which led me to infiltrate some changes in book 1.

➼ Read book 1 to see these imperative changes!

As you are aware, this series discusses societal issues from the corruption of the rich to racism. Please be aware and mindful in the comment sections, and please take note that the romance is a side story between our two beloved characters - it brings these two together, yes, but that is for the escapism.

This book is very diverse. It includes a variety of races, religions and sexualities. Religion is something I am open about. But there will be disclaimers for those who are not fond of it! Atheists are also mentioned! So, believers and non-believers, be respectful as everyone has different opinions.

Any hate/discrimination against these groups will be reported and your account will most likely be deactivated. I do not tolerate that kind of immature behaviour. By all means, read a different book if you're not fond of this.

Constructive criticism is appreciated :)

➼ FROM THIS POINT, it gets incredibly dark and gruesome.

NO SPOILERS!!!

Don't spoil the book for new readers!!

To be more specific, this means:

No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted, downloaded, decompiled, reverse-engineered or stored or introduced into any information storage and retrieval system, in any form or by any means, whether electronic or mechanical.

While reference might be made to actual events, elements, and existing locations, the names, characters, dialogue, places and incidents are the products of MY imagination. Anything similar - persons living or dead, business establishments, events or locales - is entirely coincidental.

I do not have any responsibility for any loss, injury, death or legal consequences resulting from the contents in this book. My opinions are not to be construed. This is made for entertainment and enlightenment purposes only.

A E S T H E T I C S

The Tate Manor