Chapter 12

Yesterday after we finished making a potion me and Keira decided to eat and after that we started training to prepare on the leveling exam on monday. We spend the rest of the day in the training room. Keira is practicing on using her sword together with her magic while I was just meditating trying to find out what magic I have. It's only me and her are inside the training room because the other students are on the field and in the battle arena. The day ends but I still have no idea of what magic I have so we have to take a rest.

Today we are heading to the training room to train again. Ng makarating kami ay nandoon ang lahat ng miyembro ng 10 royals kaya naghanap na lang kami pwesto ni Keira para makapagsimula na sa pagsasanay. Nasa gilid na bahagi kami since nagsasanay rin ang mga 10 royals at ayaw namin na maapektuhan ng kapangyarihan nila. I watched them train and I can say that they are really strong and powerful. Nagsimula na rin sa pagsasanay si Keira kaya umupo na lang ako at sinubukang magpalabas ng mahika. I feel that there's a heat inside my body so I concentrate and after some second the heat was gone so I opened my eyes. I was shock because I saw that the training room was on fire so agad akong tumayo.

"What's happening?", tanong ko.

"Uhm biglang na lang kasing umapoy", sagot ni Keira.

"Paano nangyari yun?", tanong ko.

"I don't know because I was so focused on training with my swords", saad ni Keira.

"Agua use your power now", sigaw ni prince Axele na agad ring sinunod ni princess Agua.

Nawala na yung apoy at mabuti na lang at hindi masyadong na damage ang training room. Sabi ni Keira babalik rin naman sa dati yung training room dahil sa mga spells na nakalagay dito.

"Ash don't tell me that you have lose your focus", saad ni princess Icy.

"No it's not me", saad naman ni prince Ash.

"If it's not you then who?", tanong ni princess Ivy.

"You're the only fire manipulator here", saad naman ni Shana.

"That's impossible. That fire was strong enough to burn this traing room to dust", saad ni prince Zacc.

"But when the fire starts Ash is not using his fire but instead he was just looking at his sword", saad naman ni prince Mark.

"Eh baka naman yung sword niya", biglang saad ni prince Josh kaya tiningnan siya ng masama ni prince Ash.

"Gago ka talaga", sabi sa kanya ni prince Thunder.

"Eto naman eh nagsasabi lang", sabat ni prince Josh.

"It is not him or his sword", saad ni prince Axele kaya napatingin kaming lahat sa kanya.

"Then who?", biglang tanong ni Keira kaya napatingin ako sa kanya.

Napatingin rin ang iba sa kanya kaya medyo nahiya siya at bigla siyang tiningnan ng masama ni prince Ash kaya bigla siyang pumunta sa likod ko.

"Ahh curious lang kasi ako", saad niya.

"Pasensya na po", sabi ko.

"Its okay", sabi ni princess Ivy.

"To answer your question miss Fox I don't know who it is", sabi ni prince Axele.

"Ahh okay thank you", sabi na lang ni Keira habang nakatago pa rin sa likod ko.

"Hey don't be afraid we won't hurt you", sabi ni princess Shana kaya umalis na rin si Keira sa likod ko.

"Uhm I have a question, what magic does the two of you manipulate?", tanong ni princess Icy.

"I control energy while Francine still don't know what magic she have", sagot ni Keira.

"Oh okay"saad ni princess Icy.

"It was her", saad ni prince Ash sabay tingin sa akin.

"What do you mean?", tanong naman ni Keira.

"Paanong naging ako yun?", tanong ko.

"Remember when you are still on the mortal world where the other students bullied you you got mad and made all of them lying on the ground unconscious?", tanong nito.

"Uhh"

"I was there and the day before yesterday you were meditating when we entered this room and when we are going to start training there was a strong energy that made some students unconscious while the other was lucky enough to be protected by the barrier made by Axele", saad pa niya.

"And today you were also the one who made the fire", dagdag pa niya.

"Wait wait wait, I know what happens on the mortal world was my doing but what happened today ang the day befor yesterday how can you say it was also my doing?", tanong ko.

"Destruction" he said.

"What?", tanong ko.

"You have the power of destruction", saad niya.

"What?", tanong ni prince Axele.

"Only my sister who can manipulate that power", dagdag pa niya.

"Hey do not blame me for things that I didn't do and I already told you I am not the legendary princess", saad ko.

"Prove it", saad niya.

"Prove what?", tanong ko.

"Prove it that you are not the legendary princess", saad niya.

"I'm not really her", sabi ko.

"Uhm maybe there was a little misunderstanding", saad ni Keira.

"Then let her train with me", saad ni prince Ash.

"And why would I?", tanong ko.

"Leveling day is coming", saad niya.

"I know", saad ko.

"Uhm Ash just let them train on their own and maybe it is not really her", saad ni Agua.

"And if she was my sister then her appearance is far from my sister's appearance", saad ni prince Axele.

"Hey Axele are saying that she's ugly?", tanong ni Josh.

"Well", saad ni prince Axele.

"Hey how can you say that to my friend just because she is wearing glasses?", tanong ni Keira.

"Keira", kuha ko sa atensyon niya.

"What is it?", tanong niya.

"Lets go out", sabi ko at hinila siya palabas ng training room.

Naglalakad kami ngayon papunta sa main gate kasi gusto kong magpalipas ng oras kasama ang mga pixies.

"How dare that prince", sabi niya ng nakaupo na kami sa bench.

"Just forget it already", saad ko.

"You're not ugly", sabi niya.

"I don't care about my appearance", sabi ko.

"I just want to know what magic I control to pass the leveling exam", dagdag ko pa.

"Then from now lets just train alone in our dorm and I will just put some barriers para hindi masira yung dorm natin", sabi niya.

"Okay", sabi ko.

"And we are not going to interact with other people if it is not needed and please tell me where you are going all the time", saad niya.

"Okay", saad ko na lang at ngumiti sa kanya.