Chapter Two

______

AND ALL I LOVED,
I LOVED ALONE.

"How have you been Adrianna?" Johnny asked as snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Good, My moms been coming home a-lot and I'm hoping it doesn't become a habit." I said laughing a little.

"What about you Johnnycake?" I said taking one of his cigarettes and lighting it up.

"Okay I guess. My parents have been hitting me more and I don't think I can take it anymore — it's not like it hurts or anything I just wished i could have someone that cares about me." Johnny said looking down.

"Cmon —Everyone of us loves you in this gang." I said sliding my hand on top of his hand.

"Plus I wouldn't want to be loved like people like them." I said smiling making him put on bigger smile then me.

"Your right. I love you guys to." Johnny said while getting his grip tighter on my hand.

"My GIRLL!" Dallas said running into the room then immediately wrapping his arms around me.

"I thought you where with brad?" I said as she took a seat next to me.

"Nope, your moms there." He said then leaning in to give me a quick and unexpected kiss on the lips.

I wiped his spit off my lips and looked at Johnny who looked at Dallas like he ruined something.

"You want a kiss too Johnny?" Dallas laughed while Johnny just rolled his eyes.

______

Me, dally, Johnny and pony-boy where all bored so we decided we would sneak in the drive through, Like good old days.

We snuck in although it was only 25 cents to get in but it was way more fun to sneak in.

They boys chose a spot and I got up and went to get a my favorite ; a strawberry milk-shake.

I came back with my milkshake when the big smile on my face dropped seeing everyone flirting with Sherri.

It's not that I didn't like Sherri it's just that I'm jealous over her.

She's the most popular girl at school and the leader of the cheer team and she has every guy wrapped around the tip of her finger but who wouldn't be, She's gorgeous. She has dark green eyes and long red hair and a sharp style included with her bold personality.

Pony-boy was never in a bad mood for her.

I walked over to them to see pony-boys arm around her with Dallas messing with her while Johnny looked at him sorta angry.

"Guys my stomach hurts real bad, I'm gonna go to the bathroom to throw up." I said fake clenching my stomach.

"But the movies gonna start—" Johhny said as a made my way to the bathroom.

____

Sometimes I hated the way the gang was or mabye I was just sensitive. I was only gonna ever be a greaser girl and I'll only ever be "Trailer Park Pretty". I did cheer at my school but the only reason why is because the coach is a total pervert to the girls.

I figured I would just stay in the bathroom for the rest of the movie so I did and two hours felt like two-weeks with the permanent piss stained walls.

I ran out and to the gang and we left by climbing under the fence.

"Why where you in the bathroom the whole time?" Dallas asked pulling away his strong cigarette from his chapped lips.

I — I'm sick, I think a kid gave me a stomach bug at school." I said looking down to the side for a little bit.

"Are you sure it's not because Sherri was there?" Johhny suddenly chimed in.

"I'm just sick guy's, Can we just talk about something else now." I said a little embarrassed.

"Mhm." Dally said taking his last hit of his cigarette.

_____

We finally got home and I ran straight to the guest room and locked it.

I guess that sick thing really made me sick so I took 3 pills that were hid in the dresser because I wasn't aloud around stuff like that.

I made my mind up that I was gonna go home tomorrow and not go to school.

_____

I woke up in the morning and told everyone that I was leaving school and went to my house before anyone went outside.

I knocked on the door wooden door hoping that someone would be awake at this time.

"Adrianna what are you doing here? Brad said that ur supposed to be at the Curtis house?" Johnathan said looking at me.

"Welp, Guess I'm home early." I said pushing past him and jumping on the couch.

"Brad and Your mom went out to eat." He said jumping right next to me. "I guess where the only ones home?" He said with a smirk.

"I guess so." I said playing with my hair obviously flustered.

"You look gorgeous when your nervous." He whispered as light as air on my lips.

"I know." I said suddenly getting cut off with a warm and sweet kiss.

He was holding the side of my face when suddenly he got up anxious.

"That kiss was amazing but I gotta go doll, Don't tell Brad he'll kill me." He said running out the door and shutting it.

I walked up to my room and tried to lay down without thinking about it but I can't. I had liked that boy since I've known him and I know I mean nothing to him. Plus he probably has a girlfriend and now I just kissed someone's boyfriend.

_____

"Adrianna! Wake up!" Brad yelled while groaned.

"Holy Shit I'm upp!" I yelled half-awake.

"I dropped mom off at a motel. Why aren't you at school or with the gang." He said a little mad.

"Cause I'm sick." I lieded.

"Adrianna you have to go to school! You don't want to be a dropout like me — cmon don't you wanna be successful in life!" He yelled on his last nerve.

I felt the urge to cry but I had no real reason to. "Brad I don't give a shit about what you have to say to me."

"Well maybe you should before you end out like mom! I can already picture you on the streets—" he yelled but I cut him off.

"BRAD EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MOM NOW! HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF BRINGING ME DOWN FOR YOUR PROBLEMS YOU BRING YOURSELF DOWN!" I slurred making no sense.

"Your fucking crazy." He sighed slamming the door shut.

_____