Chapter Five

I WONT CRY FOR YOU, MY MASCARA IS TO EXPENSIVE
__________

I got home from school exhausted but my mood brightened when I remembered that the fair was tonight.

I ran into my room to plan out my outfit.

I know I'll probably be judged by the soc girls for what I'm wearing tonight but I could care less because I know that I'll look better then them.

I picked out a black corset top with a white tennis shirt and some white beat up shoes.

I brushed out my hair and straightened it and threw on some makeup and I looked amazing, I was so happy for tonight.

I ran to pony-boys room to see him slicking his hair back.

"Do you like my outfit!" I said with a big smile on my face.

"You look like a goddess." He said coming up to me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Bold." I said walking out flustered.

There was a change and the whole gang was gonna go to the carnival and stop at DQ first.

___________

I ordered my strawberry milkshake and some fries while the others ordered what they usually ordered.

I noticed Dallas, Johhny and pony-boy looking at eachothers as they are there food.

"Reminds me of old times boys." Dally said snickering while they mutually agreed.

I knew that they where talking about that one time they almost killed Bob and ran away, That was a hell of a time.

___________

We arrived at the carnival that was flooded with people, Even Sherri and her friends.

I acted like I couldn't see them and grabbed pony-boys hand and lead him to the Ferris wheel, he didn't seem to see her.

"Adrianna I have to go to the bathroom real bad!" He said clenching his stomach and running in the way I saw Sherri in, I acted like I didn't know but I did.

I saw Johnny sitting down on a bench watching me like a hawk so I decided I would just go with him, over how much I wanted to go with pony-boy.

___________

PONY-BOYS POV

I ran to Cherry and Marcia as they where waiting at the food court.

"Cherry can we talk!" I said looking at her then changing my view to look at Marcia "Alone." I said making Marcia walk away.

"Pony-boy what do you want now?" He said rolling her eyes.

"I'm done with you, Im not talking to you anymore and your so full of yourself." He said hoping she would apologize but instead she laughed.

"Your just a greaser kid who wants attention, everyone warned me about you." She throwing the rest of her coke at him ; a iconic move.