Chapter Three

_______

THERE'S A REASON WHY I KEEP IT ALL INSIDE.

I slipped on my dirty converse and grabbed my backpack with a thousand thoughts in my mind.

I hadn't talked to Brad ever since the argument and I'm glad I haven't.

I walked onto the bus and sat away from where I usually sat because the gang is probably pissed at me like everyone else is.

_______

The whole day at school was boring and finally it was time to ride the bus home.

I was walking through the hallway when Johnny walked up to me and held my shoulder close.

"What Johnny?" I asked as nice as I could ask.

"Listen — I'm not mad at you Adrianna and I'm on your side. I know that pony-boys been rude lately and I'm not going to be rude to you just for sticking up for yourself." The big-eyed boy said, gripping my shoulder.

"You-know, I love you Johhny." I said giving him a small peck on the cheeks while he flustered crimson red.

"I love you to Adrianna." He said as the two of them jumped into the bus seat together.

_____

After a while of talking about what happened at school today Adrianna finally said the thing she had been wanting to say for a long time.

"Johhny." She asked.

"Yeah?" He respond now with eye-contact.

"Instead of staying on those all-ways and being cold all the time, You can stay at my house? — if you want to of course."

There was a awkward silence in the air when Johnny finally responded with a frown.

"I wouldn't wanna be a burden though." He said playing with his fingers a bit.

"Cmon Johnny! You would never be a burden to us. I would be happy to have you." I said putting my hand over his fidgeting hands.

Suddenly a big smile appeared on his face. "Your to good to be a Grease Girl." He said making me feel better.

"And your to handsome to be a Grease Boy." I said giving him a peck on the nose.

_______

I arrived at my house and opened the door with Johnny and we jumped on the couch immediately. Steve was either working real late or he was with some-random girl.

I walked over to the fridge to get a drink when I saw Brads last bottle of Schlitz Beer and took it and drunk it which ended up with me telling Johhny all my problems.

_______

"The other day at the movie theater , I wasn't sick I - i don't know man. Something about PonyBoys face-?" I said being cut of by Johhny.

"You like him, Don't you?" He said looking a little upset.

"I don't know." I mumbled "But that's not the point." I said smiling at Johnny but he just looked more angry.