Chapter Twelve

THEY MISTOOK MY KINDNESS FOE WEAKNESS.
__________

I was devastated all weekend, pony-boy had tried to talk to me so many times but I'm done with him.

I didn't want to go to school but of course Brad was forcing me to. I haven't talked to him since we fought.

I curled my hair and did my makeup and threw on a really short skirt, tights and heels with a tight sweater, I decided today was revenge day.

I went over to the Curtis house for breakfast and they all couldn't keep there eye off me, that's how I knew I looked good.

__________

I was talking in the hallway when I saw Sherri and pony-boy laughing together while Bob watched them super pissed off.

I walked to my locker which was right by him and he whistled.

I turned around and smirked at him.

"You never talk to me, why are you talking to me today?" I said as he came closer.

"Cause you look hot." He said as if he was trying to sound more masculine

"Don't you have a girlfriend." I said looking him up and down

"Why do you ask so much questions." He said in my face

"Why are you so hot?" I said before he grinded his body against me and pressed his lips against mine.

The kiss was hot but his breath smelt like alcohol, it wasn't the same as when I kissed pony-boy.

He tried going in for another kiss but everyone was turned to us, even Johnny, pony-boy and Sherri.

Everyone was staring at us with there mouths open and Sherri ran out the room with her makeup dripping down her face.

Johnny and pony-boy didn't run out and they just stood there, staring at me.

He was grinding up against me, obviously wanting more when I pushed him off of me.

I need to start thinking about others more.

I ran to the bathroom as he started yelling at me, the only thing I could understand was him saying I'll regret that I ran away.

__________

I got home knowing that I was gonna get my ass beat since Johhny had got picked up early.

I walked into the door for Brad to immediately be hovering over me.

"It's not my fault he flirted with me, JESUS CHRIST!" I yelled pushing him through the door as he pushed me hard onto the cold concrete.

"Go walk the streets and think about what you did or you don't live here anymore." He said slamming the door

It was 9 by the time I was walking because I really didn't wanna go back but I'm gonna because there most likely asleep right now.

I was walking on the soc side of town when a red mustang pulled up to me and it was bob and his group of friends,of course it had to be them.