Chapter Seven

MY KIND OF WOMAN.

MY KIND OF WOMAN - MAC DEMARCO

__________

The two of us where about to something we wouldn't regret but Brad walked in the room.

"Say your goodbyes, we gotta go." He said weirdly not suspicious at all.

"Bye pony-boy." I said giving him a quick kiss on the check while brads back was turned.

"Bye Adrianna, love you."

"Love you to!" I said smiling at him.

__________

Everyone said there good-byes and Adrianna and Brad got into the car.

"You really like that boy, don't you?" Brad said lighting a cigarette.

"Shut up Brad." Adrianna said as more butterflies came in.

_________

It was 4am and the only thing Pony-boy could think about was Adrianna, he could seriously wright a book on how perfect she was.

He knew he had always felt something for her and over the last few months she's been driving him mad.

He loved everything about her, her curves, her breasts, her body, her eyes, her nose, her pink soft lips, her brown long hair.

The only thing he was worried about is what the gang would think, seriously if Brad ever found out he would kill him and everyone in the gang knew that Johnny likes Adrianna but pony-boy had to put himself first this time.

God he would do anything for his girl.

_________

I woke up with a smile on my face remembering that tomorrows halloween, my favorite season.

I threw on a tank-top and ran over to the Curtis house with Brad for breakfast.

"Hey pony-boy." I said walking through the door.

"Hey beautiful" he said in his raspy morning voice, got he's got me down on my knees.

"I can't keep my eyes off you" he said smirking and pecking me on the cheek as no-one saw.

"Same with you" I said sitting down in my chair

"Good morning baby-girl!" Darry called from the kitchen.

"Morning DAR!" I yelled back as I took a sip of my orange juice.

Everyone was sitting at the table and talking about halloween.

"Maybe I should kill some socs tomorrow." Dallas said as the others agreed

"Adrianna what are you gonna be for Halloween?" Soda asked from across the table.

"I don't know.. something sexy though." I said secretly winking a pony-boy as he became flustered.

"That's sexy, bet Johnny would wanna see you in that." Two-bit said giving Johnny a nuggie from across the table as Johnny shushed him all red.

"I think that-" I said but pony-boys orange juice spilling all over me distracted me.

"Never mind." I said disappointed as the others laughed.

_________

I was laying on the couch on top of pony-boys shirtless chest when Two-bit bursted into the room.

I jumped up as fast as I could. "JESUS CHRIST TWO YOU SCARED ME!" I yelled as he laughed.

"DALLY, BRADD AND DARRY COME HERE YOU GOTTA SEE THIS." Two-bit said as Pony-boy was pale like a ghost.

They all ran in the room and looked at us confused.

"They where making babies!" Two-bit joked as the others laughed.

"It's not like that! Adrianna's just a friend you guys are shirtless in-front of her all the time!" He said defensively, it had felt like he had stomped right on my heart.

They had all left the room and I had nothing to say but one word slipped out.

"Wow." I said getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Adrianna it's not like that- I didn't mean it like that I just didn't want them to find out." He said as I locked the bathroom door.

"I have to go to the bathroom leave me alone." I said as I slid down the door.

I guess he didn't want me like I wanted him.

_________

(Short Chapter)