Chapter Sixteen

Everything was going good in life, I've been officially dating pony-boy for two-weeks and brads surprisingly okay with it.

I seriously think I'm in love. I couldn't ask for more in life and I just want it to be like this forever but I never get what I want.

Brads been acting weird, not about pony-boy about something else.

He asked me to talk to my dad and there's so much paper about him on brads desk ; my dad lives in a "big nice house" in New York, Dallas told me story's about New York since I first meet him and I never wanna go there.

I'm scared he's gonna make me live with my dad. I swear if he makes me live with my dad I'm not gonna be around anymore.

Everything that I want in life is being crushed I can never just be free.

_______

It was dinner and tonight me and Brad where just gonna eat alone, "he had something to tell me"

I gave pony-boy a quick kiss and ran home then entered the door.

"So what's so important that we needed to eat alone?" I asked as he took a seat next to me and sighed.

"Listen kid.. I've been talking to your dad a-lot." He said putting his hand on my shoulder

"I'm not moving back with him! EVERY FUCKING TIME MY LIFE IS GOOD SOMETHING HAS TO RUIN IT!" I yelled as he pulled me back down to the seat

"I don't have a choice, I'm gonna stay here and you can visit." He said as I teared up.

"I'll kill myself if that's easier." I said as he rolled his eyes with anger.

"YOUR LEAVING NEXT WEEK, PACK YOUR SHIT UP AND SAY YOUR GOODBYES AND ITS BETTER FOR YOU ANWAYS!" He yelled walking up the stairs while I ran to the Curtis house.

_______

I ran in the door and immediately jumped onto pony-boy and cried into them, everyone in the house was looking at me.

I evently ended calming down when they where all surrounded by me.

"What happened baby-girl" Darry asked putting my hair behind my eyes

"Brad making me live with my dad" I said balling into ponyboy as the three brothers looked at eachother coldy

"Where does he live?" Ponyboy asked scared for losing everything.

I wiped my tears as snot still pored from my nose. "New York!"

"No, NO YOUR FUCKING JOKING!" Soda-pop finally spoke up jumping around the room as ponyboy stared to cry, Darry had a straight face but I could only tell he was breaking.

"When?!" Darry asked

"Next week." I said as we all broke down together.

_______

Seven days later

Tomorrow I had to go live with my dad and I hate everything.

I know there all gonna move on when I leave and replace me, Brad says that I have to move because I got raped and it's to ghetto here.

Me and pony-boy had sex the other day and I know it's the last time we'll ever do anything together, whenever someone will tell me to put down a cigarette I'll think of him

Everything's happening so fast and today I'm going to New York

A mustang pulled up and a little girl was sitting in the back, it was my dad and someone's kid

I turned to look at the gang and they where all crying even more then I was

Darry came up to me and picked me up in the air first. "Promise I'll always be here baby-girl, I'll promise." He whispered into my ear.

Johnny came up to me second and gave me the tightest hug I had ever felt. "I'll love you forever, even if you belong to someone that's not me." He said as I kissed him on the cheek.

Then two-bit came up. "You've always been the prettiest and best girl I've ever laid my eyes on, promise you won't forget me?" He said pulling me in as I cried on his shoulder. "Promise."

Steve then came. "I'll miss you more then anything." He said looking down as I hugged him tight and he started to cry in my shoulder.

Soda-pop came crying in my arms. "I love you so much .. your the most beautiful girl I've ever had my eyes on and I've loved you since the second I meet you." He said as I patted his hair and cried along with him.

Then the tough guy came through and pulled me so close and started to cry, I would never think I would see dally cry.

"I'm gonna miss you so much."He cried into my shirt as I poured into his.

Then it was ponyboy. "I love you so much and you better send me letters everyday, I don't know how im gonna breath without you or even live without you. Adrianna Georgia Shields I love you everything about you. your curves, your magical voice, your electric blue eyes, your plump lips and your silky Long brown hair. I'll never ever forget you." He said as I cut him off with the biggest kiss.

"I guess this is where we separate." I said standing right by the car as they all started to cry again.

I hoped into the car and gave pony-boy a million kisses and everyone else a million embraces.

We where about to leave when Brad ran up to the car in a rush.

"ADRIANNA WAIT!" he yelled as my dad stopped the car.

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" He yelled as he tried to put me in a hug but I pushed him away.

I wiped my tears and looked him dead in the eyes.

"You're fucking dead to me." I said right before we drove off to New York City without looking back while I clenched the necklace dally gave me.

New Life, New Me.

________