Extended Summary

"How are you handling it all?"

"Well considering all my best friends are literally going bat shit crazy, the man I love has chosen power over me, and my uncle Charlie has come back to wreck havoc on my life I think I'm doing considerably well. You know since I haven't killed someone yet."

Imelda Drake has become the name on everyone's tongue, supernatural or not. Wether it be the problems in her relationship, her newly exposed identity, the slow detachment of her best friends, or the recently added Drake to her household everyone can't seem to leave the girl alone. Her life's done a 360 in the past couple of months and now it's going to get even harder. She has to face either the Argents and the god awful lizard that may or may not be willing to kill her at first chance and then there's the crumbling of her sanity as her past and present clash with one another. Imelda Drake will now have to prove just how strong she is or else the monster will take over, taking her and everyone else in the process.

Major credits to simplystiles- for the plot idea in this and the first book!

Yall know the routine.

I do not own Teen Wolf all right go to Jeff Davis and Teen Wolfs executives who have created this amazing storyline. I do however own all original characters (Drake Family) and I swear if anyone attempts to copy them then their will be hell to pay and not even Scott McCall himself could save you from my wrath... yeah okay you know the drill.

(BTW) DO NOT TRY AND POINT OUR MISTAKES OR MISSPELLINGS IN THIS BOOK SOMETIMES I WILL EDIT BEFORE POSTING SOMETIMES I WONT GET OVER IT AND LEAVE IT ALONE!

Yeah cool I'm out *Kanye Shrugs
-Ashley