Epilogue

"I'd just like to say that this is probably the beginning to the greatest summer ever!" I yelled out, chugging down the bottle of whiskey once the last words were out of my mouth.

"Yes cause all of this alcohol is an indication of a good future," Lydia sarcastically said to me, looking at me from across the couch.

"Shut up and drink your vodka," I stuck my tongue out at her.

She shrugged her shoulders, complying.

"So your uncle left back to LA?" Scott asked me.

I nodded," kicking and screaming but yeah. Besides, our enterprise needed one of us out there to lead. Can't run an empire if no ones there's to rule."

He nods, Stiles looking at Lydia for a while before smiling at me," so I thought this was suppose to be a party?"

I shrug my shoulders," well it was but then I remember I don't like people. Allison left to France, Charlie went back to LA, Jackson has left to bloody England, Derek isn't talking to me, Isaac is off being his sidekick, and then the other 2 have been MIA since the whole shit went down so..."

"True that and in honor of that lets get drunk," Stiles says, lifting his beer up before looking between Scott and I," well maybe try."

I laugh, lifting my drink up with everyone else.

"Let's do it!"

----

2 hours later and I was definitely not drunk, not even slightly. Stiles and Lydia on the other hand were playing Marco Polo up until 20 minutes ago when each of them passed out on my couch. Truthfully I was so jealous I was debating wether to draw on their faces.

I smiled once more, laughing at the way they were half on the couch and half on the floor. Scott and I had a field day dragging them there, yeah it's gonna be better when they are hungover. Note the sarcasm.

One last look at them and I was following Scott out the back, where he laid on the grass in the nice cool air.

"Can I join?" I cheerfully asked one of my best friends.

He looked over at me, grinning, "come and join the sober party."

I laughed, gently getting onto the ground until I laid beside him looking up into the endless sky full of stars.

"So, do you think you're going to get back together with Derek?" He asks me, turning his head.

I turned my head his way," do you think you'll get back with Allison?"

He looks back up to sky, shrugging his shoulders with a sigh," I hope so. I love her, but she said we might not."

Following his line of direction I answer," that's better then me. Derek basically kicked me out and said it was for my own good, no chance to fight it."

"So..." he begins to say, trailing off.

"Basically we are fucked Scotty," I answer him, turning my head back to him, "this situation remind me of something my mother use too say."

"What?" He questions.

I smile," well basically she always told me we would get two great loves in our lives. Our first love, one that we would always compare to our other relationships and then there would be our great love, something that would completely take us over to the point where our first love wouldn't hurt. We would always remember our first love but it wouldn't hurt anymore. Sometimes though, you were lucky enough to have them both in the same person."

"Did you think Derek was your first and great love?" He questions me, raising his brows.

"Truth be told, I don't know," I answer after a moment, "I wish he was but he gave up so easily. I love him so much, but I will get over it eventually and who knows maybe my great love is out there somewhere."

I flash him a smile, showing him how optimistic I could be.

Scott grins back at me, crooked jaw twisting into an adorable boyish smile.

"Your great love is out there Imelda," he assures," just like mine is."

I stare into his chocolate brown eyes for a movement too long, not being able to let the smile drop from my face.

"Maybe Scotty," I breathe.

Kissing Scott McCall had never been the intention after that, it just happened. Like a reflex we both gradually pulled towards each other without thought, soft lips pressing against softer lips. The taste of whiskey and vodka mingling between our mouths.

My mind shut off, completely relishing in the kiss.

That is until we pulled away and stared wide eyed at the biggest mistake we had made since the night of the bite.

"Fuck," we both said in the same moment.

-------

OFFICIALLY DONE WITH BOOK 2! BOOK 3 IN THE IMELDA DRAKE SERIES WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS I PUBLISH THIS SO GO ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES! TRUTHFULLY I WRITE ALL OF THIS FOR YOU GUYS CAUSE THE JOY I GET WHEN I SEE YOUR GUYS REACTION IS THE BEST THING EVER! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS AS MUCH AS I DID! THIS ENDING WAS ALWAYS THE INTENTION! I GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT BOOK!

#teamImelrek
#teamScimelda

YOU ALL READY FOR SEASON 3?

ILL SEE YOU THERE!