6. Stronger

BTW! If anyone was wondering how you pronounce her name its;
Ee-Mel-duh!!!

"Thanks for the ride but, you didn't have to stay here with me," I say to Allison and Lydia as I close the garage to my house and walk inside.

"Yes," Lydia says with a smile, walking in front of me to get toward the kitchen," you have the best make up. And it wasn't my idea, it was Allison's."

I stop Allison looking at her until she sighs.

"Okay, fine Scott and Stiles asked me to stay with you until we went on the date. But! It's only because we don't want you going homicidal and revealing yourself to my family," she says low enough to where only I can hear.

I roll my eyes," perfect. Some people get put on suicide watch, I get put on homicide watch."

She laughs, walking past me and following behind Lydia while I yank out my phone and text both boys.

To: Scott, Stiles

I'm not killing anyone today! I still don't have the necessary torturing devices!

"Hello, you girls must be Imelda's friends!" Charlie's voice suddenly hits my ears.

I rush into the kitchen then, eyes widening when I see what's happening.

Charlie is standing there in only a pair of trousers sweaty and looking slightly uncomfortable as the girls eye him up.

"Charlie, what the fuck," I gasp out.

Lydia, being the flirt machine she is suddenly steps forward. With her signature smirk on her lips she says," Lydia Martin, I've heard so much about you Charlie."

Awkwardly he laughs, and sticks out his hand for her to shake," nice to meet you, I hope all those things weren't bad."

She laughs, looking him up and down once more before pursing her lips," we will see about that."

He smiles, and then looks over towards Allison," and you are?"

Allison recovers from staring at him like a piece of meat, her dimpled smile showing, "Allison Argent, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"So what are you girls going to do?" He says, looking at me with a small smile.

I roll my eyes and walk towards the fridge, my friends still drooling.

"Well after you go upstairs we were planning on watching a movie or something. They have a double date later so they are probably gonna leave from here," I answer him, grabbing a Gatorade from the cold fridge.

"Sounds fun! You don't have a date? I thought you were seeing that Derek," he asks me.

I freeze, sensing Lydia's immediate stare on the back of my head.

"Derek?" I hear her question.

I sigh, a false smile falling upon my lips as I look over at Charlie with my "looks could kill" eyes," thanks Charlie! You really know how to ruin my fucking life!"

He sigh, apologetic eyes looking at me," sorry. I will uhh... go. Would you guys mind if I joined you for the movie?"

"It perfectly okay! We wouldn't mind at all" Lydia says, flipping her hair and showing him a brilliant pink lipped smile.

"Yes! I would! I would mind very much," I say lifting my hand, irritation in my voice.

"Well I mind that you didn't seem to tell me you were seeing someone but since we both don't seem to care about each other's opinion he can come watch the movie with us," she says curtly, glaring at me.