15. U Mad

"Imelda," A distorted voice began to bring me back," hey Imelda... please wake up."

"Oh what the fuck," I groaned out, forcing my eyes to burst open.

"Well at least your awake now," I establish as Deaton speaking.

"What happened," my voice croaks out, eyes finally opening.

Deaton puts his hands on my backs, helping me to sit up," you were knocked unconscious Imelda. I suspect someone managed to turn you human again."

"Well that sucks," I mumble and grabbing at my head.

"Do you remember anything?" He says, picking at my wrist.

I look around, noticing that we are once again in the vet office.

"Other then seeing my dead brother? No. What am I doing here?" I question him, my eyes slowly adjusting to the harsh light.

"Found you at the hale house with Derek, he asked me to bring you here until you woke up," Deaton explains.

"What happened?" I question and look around, detecting Derek's scent. It's faint so that means he's no longer here.

"That's for Derek to say, he asked me not to tell you," Deaton says. Examining me as if I would blow up on him.

I lowered my eyes, tapping my fingers against the steel and nodding," it's okay. I get it."

"You seem to have turned back," he says, looking down at my left wrist.

I look at it too, noticing the small amounts of blood lingering against my skin. There was no cuts or bruises, just left over blood.

"I'm the Dea again then?" I ask.

He nods," yes which means you'll be okay. I've already called Scott, he seemed eager to find you."

"Yeah well Stiles and him always are," I groan," I hate being this person. I hate always having to be the one being looked after. Lately it's like I can't even step outside without someone gunning to kill me."

"Is that really what you think of yourself? A damsel in distress?" Deaton questions, leaning  against the table behind him.

"Believe me, it cause me severe pain to think this way considering I like to kick ass not be ass kicked but yes. Deaton I keep getting knocked out or turned, I've almost died multiple times. What else am I suppose to think?" I numbly answer.

"You're the Dea Imelda. That's what you're suppose to think," he says like it's obvious," there's is only one of you in existence. You may be the most protected supernatural creature to ever exist but that doesn't mean you can't help yourself. You have power and agility that no other creature could ever match."

"Then why is it so hard for me to win? Why is it so hard for any of us to win! Deaton, if I have so much power then why can't I use it?" I ask him softly, picking at my nails.

"How did you do it all those times with the alpha? When something bad has happened how did you do it?" He questions me.

I think for a moment, pursing my lips and answering," I survived. It was always survival."

"So maybe now you don't think about surviving Imelda. Now you think about winning, you think about conquering."

I furrow my eyebrows," so what you're saying is I need to think I can conquer in order to harness all of my energy?"

"There's a saying in Latin, the exact same place your name comes from. 'aut vincere aut mori' it means either conquer or die. So think like that."