{Visitors}

Owen wakes up to acho laying next to him in his bed. But he looks normal not like last night he was human again. Owen gets up and walks over to the mirror. "I'm human again" Owen said while looking at himself in the mirror in surprise. His hands go up to his face to feel his normal skin instead of the fur that replaced it last night. He was normal but he could still feel his instincts screaming at him that something is wrong again. "Acho acho wake up" Owen said when slowly shaking acho trying to wake him up. "Mmm what do you want Owen" acho said half asleep. "Were back to normal" Owen said happy. "What? Wait as in we're human again!" Acho said now awake. He got up and looks at him self seeing his hoodie he was wearing last night in instead of the suit it got replaced with last night. "Owen my instincts are freaking out" acho said. That's when acho noticed something on owen's chest a tattoo? But Owen is scared of ink on his skin. It a dark brown gear Wait a gear! He pulled his hoodie over his head to discover a mark of a feather on his chest. Owen noticed the mark on acho's chest he looks down to see he has one too a gear but for some reason he doesn't feel his phobia not liking it. He tries to wipe it off its stuck. "I think we not done with that curse." acho said. "Yea sorry it's just weird to see ink on my skin and not have my instincts freak out about it" Owen said. "We should get ready I just checked Scott bek and Eloise are already on their way. with a surprise for some reason?" acho said.

After they got ready and had breakfast they heard the doorbell Owen went to open the door to see Scott bek Eloise and krow!. What is krow doing here Owen thought. "Hey Owen sorry but I was forced to keep it a secret that I was coming" krow said. "It's fine but you need to share a room with someone because we do not have room for everyone" Owen said. "That's fine" krow said while walking into the house. Scott and Owen were sitting on the couch Scott showing Owen some funny TikTok and some really cool edits from outsiders and rats. After that Owen Went live on rats.

"Hi chat how are you guys doing" Owen said into the camera he opened Minecraft and joined the server but found himself in admin mode so he fly's over to his house and went back in survival mode. He turned his camera off and switched the screen to his gameplay. "It's time to be a rat again" he said. I hope not for real again he thought still feeling the fur on his skin if he think's about it. It was just a normal stream he did some Quests with acho and apo. After that he logged off or went for a nap you could say. He said good bye to chat and ended his stream to go down stairs to eat. He opens the door to see Scott and Eloise already setting the table and Krow trying to help acho with cooking. Owen likes that his friends are getting along and walks over to bek on the couch and sits next to her. "Don't you need to help?" Owen ask's bek. "I was helping acho but almost burned something so I needed to sit here" bek said. Owen laughed "ohhh yea that makes more sense" Owen said. "Dinner is ready acho said. Owen got up from the couch and walks over the table and sits down on a chair bek following him and sitting down on a chair next to Eloise.

After dinner everyone watched a movie it was 23:00 now. Owen could feel some kind of shock going through his body. That's when Owen felt a familiar feeling the feeling of fur growing on his hands. He sees acho looking at him with panic in his eyes. "Hey what's that on your hand Owen" krow said. " nothing I think I'm going to bed now" Owen said quickly but got stopped by Scott. "You promised to stay until the movie is done so your staying" Scott said. acho was already gone to the bathroom. Owen was forced to stay his arms were already completely covered with fur. Then his legs his chest and his nek. He knows what's next his ears but instead of fighting te transformation he gives himself up. "I'm sorry for this" Owen said to The other's. His skin ripped open leading two big brown rat ears free from under his skin. Krow was the first to notice it "Owen what's that what's happening" krow said. Owen didn't say anything instead focusing on the fur on his cheeks that's spreading until his entire head was covered in fur. His hair and eyes were already changed. That's when Scott noticed it and runs over to Owen fear in his eyes."Owen Owen what's happening what's going on with you!!" Scott screamed but Owen was focused. His skin ripped open and his tail came free. His shoes and socks disappeared and Scott could see his feet covered in fur. "I...I sho..uld no..t loo..k a..t th..at" Owen said struggling to talk normal. Scott did not listen and was looking at his feet when they started to shifting into paws he could see the skin moving. Scott want to throw up But Owen was more important than him right now he could see Owen's hands change and his nose started to stretch out a little. whiskers Started to grow on Owen's cheeks. that's when Owen's Clothes started to change into some kind of copper colored fabric with a green belt bind around it and a  pair of goggles wrapped around his head. Owen started to shrink down to the size that he could fit in Scott's hand.

Scott pick Owen up and carefully put him on his hand. "Owen?" Krow said walking over to Scott to see the little rat on his hand. The little rat nodded by hearing his name. "How what how are you your character!?" Krow said. Owen opened his mouth but all they could hear was him squeaking. "You can't speak English anymore can you?" Eloise said. her and bek had watched the transformation in fear.
The rat nodded. "Wait were is acho?" Bek said that's when a squeak was heard from the hallway bek walks over to the sound to see a purple rat in a suit. "Great. guys we have two problems!" Bek said walking with acho on her hand. Acho and Owen we're Put on the table together when the others panic. "Let's hope there are smarter than you acho"Owen said. "Hey! What's that's supposed to mean!" Acho said. "I mean I hope they don't curse them self like you did" Owen said. "Yea let's hope they don't do that because we will have a lot more problems if that happens" acho said. They both waited for the rest to clam down and hopefully not curse them self :)