{control}

Owen was trying to get control over his transformation and he did it half way already so now he is going to try to transform back in a human at night. He looks at the clock 22:59 one minute left for the transformation to start he warned the other’s. And could feel the transformation starting he focused on it instead of fighting it. And 3 minutes later it finished Owen waited for the other’s to finish Scott Eloise and krow were still not used to it. But Owen and acho already went through this 2 times. Owen nodded to acho and closed his eyes and focused on trying to transform back. His body started to glow bright orange and when he opened his eyes again he was standing next to the table as a human. “I did it! I did it acho!” Owen said his hands were still glowing orange. “Good job Owen!” Acho said. “Acho I can still understand you!” Owen says in surprise. That’s when Owen tried to get his phone from the coffee table he reached out to grab it. but it just flowed up to his hand with a orange glow around it.

Owen looked at his hands that now stopped glowing orange. “I guess a ghost has telekinetic abilities, I never knew that,” Owen said. He turned to the other rats on the table. “Try focusing on how you look as a human!” Owen said to them. Acho focused and his body started to glow pink he closed his eyes and when he opened them again he was standing next to Owen. He immediately gave his friend a hug out of happiness that he is back to being human again.

Scott was next to try he closed his eyes and focused when he opened them he was no longer on the table but next to it. He looks at his now normal hands that were no longer covered in fur. Eloise and krow were holding each others hands when they closed there eyes and focused. and when they opened them again there were still holding each other’s hands but they were standing next to the table now and we’re back to normal again.

“We did it guys!” Scott said happy looking at his now human friends. That’s when everyone could hear a voice in their head saying “҉G҉o҉o҉d҉ ҉j҉o҉b҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉g҉o҉t҉ ҉r҉i҉d҉ ҉o҉f҉f҉ ҉t҉h҉e҉ ҉f҉o҉r҉c҉e҉d҉ ҉t҉r҉a҉n҉s҉f҉o҉r҉m҉a҉t҉i҉o҉n҉”҉ the voice said and disappeared again. “What was that!” Krow said looking shocked. “I think that was the thing that cursed us,” Owen said In disbelief.

Bek was jealous at the other’s because they had cool super powers and she didn’t. “~I wish I was a rat too~” she said without realizing the consequence. Eloise heard her say it and rushed over to her. Se listed to what Owen said and focused on the transformation instead of fighting it. She could feel the ears and tail growing the fur on her body her feet chance into paws and her clothes change. She opened her eyes and she was standing on the ground Eloise was looking at her. “Bek why?” She said. “I was jealous of you guys, I also wanted cool powers el,” bek squeaked. “Oh bek, okay try to think of how you look as a human and focus,” Eloise said. And bek closed her eyes and focused. 3 minutes later before she opened her eyes she was hugged she opened her to see it was Eloise that hugged her.

Owen was watching from the couch he could understand that bek was jealous but never that she would curse her self. Bek walked over to owen. "I'm sorry owen, I just wanted to-" bek was interrupted by Owen saying "I understand bek you felt left out, and let your anger take over". Bek nodded and said "I just want to be with you guys but this whole curse thing was to important, and then the powers thing made me even more jealous ". Bek looks down in guilt Eloise hugged her again to try to make her friend happy again. Bek smiles and hugged her back. "Hey you should try to activate you powers bek" acho said. "Yeah how do I do that again?" Bek ask’s. "Just focus" Owen said. Bek focus on her hands she could feel her hands getting warmer until fire came from them. She looks at the flames on her hands and focused on on it getting smaller the flame got smaller at her minds command. "You did it bek!" El said happy looking at the flames on bek's hands. Bek focused on the fire to disappear and again on command the fire disappeared she let's her hand cool down again.

Scott was playing with snowflakes on his hands. Eloise and bek were talking. Owen was making popcorn. And krow and acho were looking for a movie to watch. "I think we should just watch a series on Netflix because all the movies are boring" krow said. "What about this one {we can be heroes}, it's about the kids from the big super heroes that need to save the world from evil aliens" acho said. "I never saw that one" krow said. "Okay so it this one then" acho said.

================
After the movie
================

"that was a good movie even though it's a kids movie" Scott said. "I'm going to bed good night" Owen said. He left the living room and went upstairs to his room. He opened the door and walked in got his pajamas and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and change his clothes. He turned the light off and went to his room again. He closed the door turned off his own light and went to sleep.