{Kidnapping!?}

Scott was on his way to the stores with Bek Eloise and acho they left when Apo and Owen were still asleep only krow was already awake. He was talking to Bek when they suddenly hear a scream from behind acho. To see acho standing with a knife by his throat "Give us all your money NOW!" The guy said next to the person holding the knife. Scott and Eloise were scared but Bek had a plan that c!owen would like. She let's a cloud of purple mist circle around them and there were standing in the clearing again. Outfit and appearance changed. Acho still had the knife at his throat but could feel his clothes and appearance change. The guy holding the knife was scared by the sudden change and made the mistake of losing grip on the knife. Acho noticed and kicked the guy and ran back to the others.

"Okay so what are we gonna do now, because owen is the one that knows fighting, and Apo and krow are the ones with the demon parts, but us were human!" acho said panicked. "Hey not human see!" Scott said pointing at his elf ears. "Okay you're an elf but then! Those guys are ready to fight and I'm NOT!" Acho said in even more panic. "Did you guys seriously forget about this!" Bek said making fire come from her hands. Scott could feel his skin get colder and colder his hands started to glow light blue same with his eyes and he looked pissed. "So you decided to mess with us, and try to hurt my friend, LET's FIGHT!" Scott screamed at the guys.

And that's when the chaos starts ice and fire were everywhere when acho tried to get the entrance to the maze there was a scream from behind him "ACHO LOOK OUT!!" acho looks behind him to see one of the men throw a knife at his Direction he puts his hand up to protect himself and feels his entire body hurt and he falls on the ground.

Bek ran over to acho who got stabbed but there was no blood. She grabs his right arm and rolls up his sleeve to Discover a tattoo of 10 Minecraft harts and there was only one half colored in. He was half a heart with health. The half Hart was flickering until nothing was left. Bek felt for a heartbeat but nothing he was gone. That's when her vision turned RED they needed to DIE THEY KILLED HIM!! said the voice in her head. She rushed forward her hands glowing dangerous dark purple. the thick flames that came from her hands were now dark purple. and she throws a purple glowing fireball at the guy that trowed the knife. the fire hit the guy right in the face and he falls down screaming in pain until he was quiet. one of the other guys went over to him and started crying "HE IS DEAD YOU KILLED HIM YOU MONSTER!" the guy screamed at Bek but she was completely blinded by her rage. scott rushed over to Bek to try to calm her down when Eloise went over to the now dead acho. Eloise started crying when she saw that their hearts were empty and understood they were dead. And Eloise lost it too yellow growing tornadoes started to appear in the clearing under her control.

until there was a loud "STOP!!" and everyone's at where the sound came from and.....
"No way, how....how is this possible!"