{unforgiven wishes}

With krow bek Scott and Eloise.

"What do we do Owen and! Acho are there rats characters! We don't even know if there mind is still the same because we can not understand them!" Krow scream's in complete panic. "Krow don't panic please!" Eloise said trying not to panic her self. Bek was watching Owen and acho on the table. "Acho Owen are your minds still the same?" Bek ask's the two rats on the table. Acho nodded. "Guys there mind's are still the same!" Bek screamed to get the other's attention. "What if we wish that we could understand them or that they be normal again?" Eloise said.

Owen heard what Eloise said and panicked. "We can not let them wish anything!" Owen said to acho. "Owen what can we do! We're animals they can't understand us! All we can do is watch and squeak!" Acho said.

"It's worth a try right." krow said. "~I wish could understand them~" krow said and he walked over too the table. "Good job you just cursed your self krow!" Acho said when Owen was panicking. "What do you mean I just cursed my self?" Krow said feeling something weird. "HOW DO YOU THINK ACHO AND ME ENDED UP LIKE THIS BECAUSE WE WISHED SOMETHING!!!!" Owen screamed in panic. That's when a pain hit krow but instead of what happened to Owen and acho it faints almost fallen to the ground but bek caught him in time. She put it on the couch seeing the gray fur on its hand. "Okay so not wishing things!" Scott said. "But what then?" Bek said looking at krow seeing the rat ears on its head it's matching its hair. "WHAT IF WE JUST WAIT!!!!" Scott screamed. "AND WHY SHOULD WE DO THAT SCOTT!!" bek screamed back. "Wel if you Didn't noticed acho and Owen look very calm with the situation so maybe DON'T PANIC!!! Scott said.

Scott looks over to Krow to a gray rat in some ripped black clothes. Scott picked it up gently and puts it down on the table next to Owen and acho. Owen runs over too krow trying to wake it up. "Krow krow wake up please," Owen said. "Ow..e.nn?" Krow said slowly waking up. And it looked around to see it shrunk and's its new body. "This is weird," krow said. "Your okay krow?" Acho ask's. "Yea it just weird seeing your guys like this," krow said. "You get used to it after some time," Acho said.

"Okay so we just wait," bek said. "Yea they look to calm if it's the first time this happened Owen would completely panic!" Scott said. Eloise was looking at her friends on the table and said
"~why them and not us~"

:)