{the meet-up}

Owen woke up to krow already dressed and it was shaking him to wake him up."Owen wake up we don't want to be late!" It said. "Okay okay I'm awake krow don't worry, also the meet up is from 11am and ends at 3am we have all the time," Owen said. Krow left his room and He gets out bed and gets dressed. He goes down stairs to see he was the only one who was not awake yet. "Good morning Owen, did you sleep well," Scott said when he saw Owen. "Yea I didn't really had a dream so I slept well I guess," Owen said. He eat's breakfast and he goes to Pack his bag. After he is done with that they go to the car and drive over to the meet up location.

Everyone get out of the car and walks over to the meet-up spot. He immediately got greeted by a way too hyped up tubbo and Tommy. He remembered that all the cameos were also coming. He sees acho going over to the little outsiders gang being Kyle bek Eloise and krow. Scott went over to jimmy Martin Lizzie and joel. He walks over to apo He was standing alone. "Hey apo," Owen said happy to see his friend again. "Oh hi Owen," apo said with a weird tone in his voice It was like apo was scared of something. Owen ignored it and just started talking with apo about some things. After everyone arrived the group walked over a restaurant to eat something. They go inside and take off their jacket's. Apo sits next to Owen and acho. That's when Owen noticed something apo had a tattoo of a star on The back of his right hand. "Wait since when do you have a tattoo apo?" Owen asked. "U..uh..since four days ago I lost a bet with a friend, so I needed to get a tattoo," apo said. There food gets brought. After they all were done with eating they pay for the food and go to Beach.

Acho went to sit a little bit away from the group he was sitting by the water and using his powers to make little figures in the water. His eyes were glowing pink but because of the sun you could not see it from a distance. Owen walks over to him and noticed his eyes. "Acho don't use your powers in public," Owen loud whispered to him. "Says the guy that transformed in public to fight some robbers," Acho said.

It was 7pm they already eat it and we're now on there way to a game hall that they have rented. They got there and started to play the games a couple hours had passed it was now almost 11pm and apo looked Nervous and was trying to get away and hide. "You feeling good apo?" Owen asked worried. "No no Owen go away please I don't want you to see!" Apo said in a panicked voice. It was now 11pm he could see on the clock. That's when Owen noticed apo's hands some light skin colored fur started to grow on his hands. Apo looked at Owen in shock because he noticed the fur but instead of freaking out Owen garb's his hand and drags him along to a dark corner of the building he open a door that goes to a Storage room he drags him inside the room and sits down on the floor. He sign for me to sit next to him. I sit next to him. "Don't fight it just let it happen," Owen said in a calming voice. I don't know why but I listened to him and focused on the transformation and just let it happen. I opened my eyes to see Owen a lot bigger and he was staring at me. He smiled and said "I never realized how small your character is,". "What are you doing you can't understand me why are you talking to me, and how are you so calm!" Apo squeaked. "Well apo you see," Owen said when he closed his eyes and a orange light blinded him for a second apo closed his eyes and when he opened them Owen was gone. But he could feel a hand on his shoulder he turned around to see Owen as a rat. "Your not alone in this apo," Owen said. Apo pulled his friend in for a hug small Tears broke free from his eyes his best friend also got cursed why why he didn't deserve this. "Do you want to learn how to control it apo?" Owen asked. Apo nodded his small head his ears moving too. "Okay try to focus on yourself as a human apo," Owen said. Apo closed his eyes and focused on his normal self he could the transformation going over his body but when he opened his eyes he looks mostly normal but he could feel something weird on his head. He sees a mirror and walks over to it to see two red demon horns on his head his eyes Went wide he looks normal except for the horns. he focused again But no matter what he tried the horns stayed. Owen transformed back into his human self to try to calm his friend. "Owen they won't go away I tried everything but they won't go away!!!" Apo screamed in complete panic. That's when apo heard a voice in his head say "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞,". "No no no no I can not Live like this please.." apo said in tears.

Owen's phone goes of [fallen is calling you] Owen pick up immediately "fallen hello?" Owen said but instead of someone answering the phone his screen started to glow bright purple it forces owen and apo to close there eyes when they opened there eyes again a girl with glowing purple hair and eyes dressed in some kind of futuristic clothing was standing in front of them. "Okay I see the problem, apo can you close your eyes please," she asked. Apo closed his eyes. The girl lets her hands glow purple and touches the horns on apo's head The horns disappeared. " okay I can not do anything about the The glitches choices but I made the horns invisible, so there are still there apo," she said. And she disappeared in a flash of purple light. Apo reached out to his head he could still feel the horns that when they became visible again and Owen got a message [I made them visible for the people that have the glitch for normal people there invisible] Owen showed the message to apo and he calmed down again. After they both calmed down they left the storage room and went back to the group. "Oh hi Owen and ap..." Scott said noticing the horns on apo's head. Owen went over and whispered to Scott that only the people with the glitch can see them Scott nodded that he understands it and walks over the other with the glitch to explain it.

After the meet up apo decided to go with Owen to stay at their house. He gets his bags from the hotel and goes to owen's house. acho opened the door and said "we were already expecting you come in Owen and bek are setting up some places you can sleep,". He walks in and is greeted by Scott. and krow walks over to him "yo those are really cool," it said when he sees the horns. It was already really late so everyone went to bed. Apo was in the bathroom staring at himself in the mirror but especially at the two red horns that were connected to his scull he could feel that. They feel weird but also familiar as if he was born with them but they were just hidden his entire life. Apo knew his mind was just changed by the glitch and he didn't liked it. He left the bathroom and went to bed.