{living with horns}

apo woke up late he could not sleep well with his new horns they still felt weird and were poking into his Pillow the entire time. He goes downstairs to see it's almost afternoon and that he was the only one that wasn't awake yet. He gets told that owen is getting groceries now and will be back soon. He gets breakfast and is sitting on the couch when Owen comes back. " guess what happened again," he said when he puts the groceries bags on the table. Apo was pretty confused about that but apparently the other knew what he was talking about. "AGAIN HOW!" Scott said, "I don't know they probably like to rob me," Owen said. "Wait what you got robbed!" Apo said surprised. "No they tried to rob me but failed," Owen said. "What did you do this time, Owen," Scott said in a serious Tone. "I figured out something, so you know that most fans have like this theory that in outsiders Owen has two different personalities in his head and that you can see on his eyes who is in control," Owen said when he was finished he closed his eyes and when he opened them they were dark orange and his facial expressions and tone changed. Apo's instincts were telling him to get away from those eyes he didn't feel comfortable anymore. "Ahh, I never thought that he will give me control out of himself, oh look what we have here," Owen? Said when he noticed apo. Apo recognized that tone in Owen's voice that was his voice he used in the (Reunion) apo remembered he was a demon now and started to back away from Owen he could feel a small pain in his stomach at the place c'apo got the spear Through his body his breathing increased and he was terrified. Acho bek and Eloise were standing in front of apo to protect him. "Oh don't worry your friend already made sure I don't hurt anyone," c'owen said when he noticed that they were protecting apo. Owen closed his eyes again and they went back to his brown eyes. "Sorry about him," owen said. "Wait did you kill the robbers!!" Scott screamed. "What no, that's what I wanted to show you guys," owen signed to the others to hold each other's hands and everyone closed their eyes.

They felt a strange feeling going through their bodies and when they open their eyes again all of them were standing on grass and big gray walls around them. They were in the clearing that's when Scott noticed what that weird feeling was his ears were Pointy and his hair was long and cyan he was wearing a blue suit with a light blue tie on the suit was a little name tag with STARR on it. He sees the other had changed too apo now not only having his horns but also a tail now. Acho was wearing a striped pink sweater and his hair was light pink now. Bek was wearing an all-black outfit with a purple cape. And Eloise was wearing a light green long sleeve t-shirt and her hair was brown and shorter. Krow had horns now and its clothes were not that special it was wearing a black shirt with a skeleton printed on it and it was wearing a bracelet. Owen was looking at Scott his brown curls with the orange streak of hair his dark green sweater with the piece of orange fabric wrapped around his arm and some brown pants. he was holding a javelin in his hands and that's when Scott noticed the 5 men wrapped around one of the trees with a rope. Apo noticed one of the men looking at him and walks over to him. "Are does real?" The guy asked when he points at his horns.

Apo moved his hair out of the way to show the guy that his horns were connected to his skull. The guy was shocked because he thought they were fake, and apo being the nice guy that he is he smiles in an insane way at the guy. "Owen, why are there here?" Scott asked. "Well c'owen brought them here I didn't even know that I could go to the cleaning," Owen said. "So you have full control over yourself now?" Apo asked carefully. "Yea, also if you didn't notice me apo and krow are in our characters from before the levers were pulled, and Scott bek acho and Eloise are from the final," Owen said. The five guys tied up by the tree looked at the group in fear. "Okay, but what are we going to do with them now," krow asked while it looked at them "I think we should bring them back to the normal world Owen!!" Scott said. "Oh yea sorry Scott," Owen said while his hands and eyes started to grow bright orange he puts one of his hands on the shoulder of one of the guys and he is gone and so are the guys. Owen teleported back to the alleyway where he found the guys for the first time. The guys were still tied up with a rope and next to them was a bag filled with money that they stole from other people. Owen grabs a piece of paper and writes {these guys are robber's the money is in the bag next to them. THE OUTSIDERS} he puts the note on the robbers and left back to his friends in the cleaning. "Did you record everything #?#?#," one of the guys asked "yes boss," another one answered.