{get out my mind}

scott woke up to a lot of voices that sounded like his. He could make out 8 different voices, and he looked around in the room but he only sees acho who is asleep. And that's when the voices started to talk again Scott grabbed to his head that's when he noticed that the voices came from his mind"guys I think we need to be quieter?" one of the voices said. “Fine whatever you say,” another one said. Scott thought that he was going crazy.

“Shut up you emo, you and that vampire are only making this worse!” Another voice said and that's when Scott felt dizzy and he closed his eyes and when he opened them he was no longer in Owen's house but in some black void. He sees 8 people or entities looking at him. "That’s a problem, hey snowflakes what are we going to do about that?" The entity with white hair said. "We can do nothing about that, he did it himself, but it makes this a lot easier," the light cyan-haired guys said. Scott could see there were golden antlers on top of the guy's head. that's when Scott discovered that this entity's looked very familiar and he took a good look at the entities in the black void where he was.... "but how what...! your me but...what! I'm I dead?" Scott said panicked and fell onto his knees. now staring at him were both his empire characters, and his afterlife vampire character, his small little rats smp smp character, his witchcraft character, and even his Outsiders' presenter character was there, but there was only one from the life games the current one, his starborne character was floating around him. "No your not your just inside your own mind," the starborne said to him.

Th at's when Scott felt his body change and fell down on his knees, "guys he is Changing into his admin form I think," limited life scott said. Scott opened his eyes when the weird change was done and noticed his hair had become longer and cyan and he felt stronger somehow. "Okay so your saying that I'm in my own mind how exactly?" Scott asked, "well the glitch probably listen we don't know either, but we do know how to get out again," empires 1 scott said. "HOW!" Scott said immediately "Well just like your transformation you just think of getting out its really simple," the emperor from Rivendell said. So Scott focused and when he opened his eyes he is back in acho’s room.

"Goodnight," he said and went back to sleep.