{New powers!}

"Hey keep me out this!" Bek said. Scott suddenly feels his stomach turn. And looks at Eloise in fear when fur started to grow on his hands to see the same happening to Eloise. The fur was licht brown but lighter then Owen's fur. But the same color as Eloise. Bek looked at her friends to see the fur on their hands she looked at her hands too see there were normal nothing was happening to her. But Scott and Eloise were turning in rats well not really rats more like humanoid rats because of the clothes and human like body's. Scott's hair was turning cyan and getting longer while Eloise's hair got shorter and turned brown.

Owen acho and krow were just watching everything go down. "I guess we're going to have a lot more rats," Acho said. "How are you guys so calm about this!" Krow said. "Owen started to transformation yesterday night and I went to his room because he forgot his phone and I found him like this, and I then accidentally cursed myself, so when the fur started growing Owen and I already knew what was going to happen," Acho explained. "Oh that explains why Owen wanted to leave so Suddenly," krow said.

Two cyan rat ears grow on top off Scott head he touch them with one of his hands he flinched at the Touch form the new part of his body. Eloise was scared of the new ears that had replaced her normal ears. And then she heard Owen say "don't Fight it just let it happen,". Scott heard it too and focused on the transformation just letting it happen but Eloise didn't she was panicking. Scott could feel the fur on his face reaching the top of his head. and the tail that broke free from under his skin it didn't hurt but it did for Eloise. She wanted to scream in panic but nothing came out her mouth. Shoes and socks disappeared showing the feet covered in fur. Scott had learnt from his mistakes and looked away from his feet when they started sifting to paws. Eloise was also smart enough to not look she looked when her hands were changing.she got scared to see her feet or now paws.

Scott saw his clothes changing into a Blue overall with mud and flowers on it. Eloise clothes were already changed and she started to shrink down to her character size. Scott started to shrink down too now. Bek looked at her friends now on the floor small and tiny she carefully picks them up and puts them down on the table. "Great, now I'm the only human left in this house," she said.

Owen was focusing on how the transformation felt and try's to reverse only his voice "bek can you hear me?" Owen said hoping it had worked. But no answer he focus again on his voice and try's again but no answer. "Just give up men it won't work," Acho said. But Owen didn't give up and try's again and say's "bek can you hear me".

Bek was just looking at her friends on the table when she heard "bek can you hear me," it sounded like Owen's voice. "Owen?" Bek said. "Wait it worked you can hear me," Owen said. "Yea how can I understand you Owen," bek said surprised. "I tried to reverse the transformation on my voice and it worked!" Owen said happy. "Okey so we can communicate now do you have a question for us," Owen said. "Are you stuck like this forever?" Bek ask's. "Me and acho were turned back in the morning yesterday so I hope the same will happen," Owen said. "So Scott was saying to truth when he said we should just wait," bek said. "Yea me and acho were yelling at krow not to wish because that's the same way acho got cursed," owen said. "I think we should go to bed it really late," bek said looking at the clock 01:30. So bek pikt up the rats from the table and puts Owen acho Scott and krow and her shoulders and holds Eloise in her hand. She e put Owen in his room and ask's if Owen can ask krow were it wants to sleep Owen said it wants to stay in his room so bek puts krow down on Owen's bed. and puts Scott and acho in acho's room. And walks over the the room Eloise and her were staying in and puts Eloise on her bed. "Good night," she said and heard a squeak coming from Eloise.

"Krow are you okay?" Owen asked. "Yeah it just weird being like this because one part of my mind like's it and the other part is freaking out," krow said. "Oh I understand, good night krow," Owen said closing his eyes.

===============
The next morning
===============

Bek woke up to Eloise shaking her. "Bek bek I'm normal again!" Eloise said. " yeah Owen already said that you guys would transform back in the morning but would be turned back into rats at night," bek said seeing her friend as a human again. Then there was a knock on the door. "Hey are you guys awake yet?" Owen said. "Yeah you can come in," bek said. Owen opened the door and walked in. "Good morning I just wanted to say you probably have a mark on your body me and acho had it on our chest but maybe it different by you guys," Owen said. And he left again to go down stairs. Eloise lifted up her shirt to see if it was on her chest but was stopped by bek pointing at her left shoulder there was a mark off a paintbrush there.

Owen had left his room very quietly because krow was still asleep and he didn't want to wake it up. He check to see Scott and acho also still asleep. So he goes to bek and Eloise's room and heard them talking. He knock on their door and asked if he could come in. He goes in after they said he could come in. He just said that Eloise probably had a mark somewhere on her body. After he left the room he went down stairs to make breakfast for everyone. After he was finished he heard a noise from upstairs and sees Scott and acho coming down. "Morning" Scott said seeing Owen. "Is something wrong Scott?" Owen asked. "No my hands just feel way too cold," Scott said and he went to sit down on the couch. Acho just got something out off the fridge to drink and immediately drinks it empty. "Wow dude you were thirsty," Owen said. "Yea sorry my throat was so dry I just needed that," Acho said. Bek and Eloise came down next. And after some minutes krow came down too.

Scott his hands were ice cold. He and bek started to argue about something until Scott had Enough. "Bek please stop? Bek! STOP!!" Scott said and at the stop his hands started to glow light blue same with his eyes and ice just Appeared around him. The group was shocked by this and Scott looked at his glowing hands in shock. "That's your empires one power!" Owen said. "How how did I? How did I do that!?" Scott said panicking. But Scott accidentally points one of his hands at acho. Acho sees the ice magic coming his way and put his hands up to try to stop it. The ice turned to water immediately and was controlled by the movement from acho's hands. Acho eyes glowed bright pink. Acho looks at the water in shock. "I never had a character that controlled water!" Acho said while he puts the water in the sink. "How are you doing this then acho!" Bek said. "I..I don't know," Acho said. "Okay how do you get control over the water acho," Owen ask's. I just concentrate on the water and it follows my hands movement," Acho said. Owen concentrate him self he closed his eyes and focused. Scott could see Owen's skin and hair turn gray. When he opened his eyes he was floating and completely gray. "Ghost power cool," Owen said. He focused on turning back he closed his eyes and when he opened them again he was normal again. "Okay that only leaves krow and Eloise," Owen said. Krow looked at Owen and focused to see it's hands glowing red and with lightning. "Wow guys I can control lightning," krow said. "Eloise do you want give it a try?" Owen said.
Eloise focused on her hands and they started to glow green. She sees a little cloud in her hands. "Good job Eloise I guess you can control air," owen said.

"Hey I want to be a rat too if I get cool power!" Bek said. And everyone laughed they all went to the table to eat breakfast. After breakfast Owen started to try something. He focused on the transformation and try's to do only some parts of it he could feel his ears change and his tail growing. He opened his eyes to see it worked he only partly transformed.