{This isn't you!}

The spell on apo worked but at what cost :)

====================

Owen woke up by a knock on his bedroom door he looked at his phone to see how late it was 9 am it said on the screen. "Hey Owen it's Krow I need some help the others are getting groceries and uhh something is wrong with Apo," he heard a scared Krow say behind the door. He got up and opened the door he didn't care about that he was still wearing his pyjamas something was wrong with his friend.

He ran past Krow down the stairs and into the living room to see a terrified Apo staring at him. "Owen please don't hurt me again please!..." apo begged his eyes were vibrant red and glowing oh and full of fear. "What apo I would never hurt you, what gave you that idea buddy?" Owen said hurt by the way his friend looked at him. "Wait, but you said that I was all the evil in the world?" Apo said still a scared tone in his voice. " What apo I nev..WAIT WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU REMEMBER!" Owen said it hit him that something happened and he was afraid it had something to do with Apo's Insecurities about his horns yesterday. "Running in the maze seeing the entrance to the clearing, and feeling the spear Through my chest, falling down on the ground and dying," Apo explained and Owen looked at him in fear.

Thoughts were going around inside Owen's head ( what happened to my best friend, is he gone forever, why did i wanted so much angst lore, why did we wanted our character to die so much, and now, he is gone, MY BEST FRIEND IS GONE!) krow noticed that owen was having a panic attack and tries to calm him down. But there was one thing that it hadn't thought about c!owen was still in owens mind. Ohh this is interesting small little apo is back and alive, I CAN CONTROL YOU AND KILL THAT THING AGAIN!! AND THE BEST THING IS YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, YOU WILL BE FORSED TO WATCH HIM DIE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE EYES "NO NO GET OUT PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!! DON'T HURT HIM PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!!" Owen screamed and krow understood that he was probably talking to c!owen.

krow sees Owen's eyes change into bright orange and his face change into a more insane facial expression. And it knew it was bad c!Owen just forcefully took control of owen and Apo was being controlled or Has become c!apo. C!owen lets his javelin appear and starts walking towards krow and Apo who is behind it.

Krow lost control of its anger and it turned into its outsiders form it started growling trying to protect Apo its tail was swinging in a warning. Owen was stuck in his mind watching he was panicking and having negative thoughts. When something hit him he was a ₳Đ₥ł₦ someone who has control of an entire world and the people inside. So owen grabs all power inside of him and says stop. Stopping the story freezing Krow Apo and getting control back of his own body Break free he says making krow and Apo unfrozen. apo's eyes turned back to their normal brown ones and Krow turned back into its human form. owen was slightly floating and glowing toxic green. his pyjamas were replaced with the clothes from his main Minecraft skin the orange goggles and the fluffy brown jacket and the orange shirt underneath it but his eyes were glowing toxic green and he looked powerful. apo was back in control of his own body and was looking at his floating friend and he looked over to krow it looked shocked and surprised. "Owen?" Apo asked at his floating friend Owen looked right at him comes down and immediately hugs apo "I THOUGHT I LOST YOU! AND THAT YOU WOULD BE KILLED! BY HIM!" Owen said tears in his eyes from happiness. Later after everyone calmed down Owen started to worry about the other that were getting groceries but were still not back. And yes he should worry because the got themselves in some big trouble :)

=====================================

A/n Okay another outsiders chapter because it's fun and I'm working on a maze!owen Cosplay. And more angst:)
Let me know what you think of this fic
milastars0