Chapter 04

I just tried to forget why happened last night and I regretted it. I get out of my house at 08.30 to go to the bus station because I have lesson at 10.00 "Good Morning Brigitte!" "Hey Good Morning Sebastian!" "Where are you going?" "I am going to the University I have lesson" "I'm also going to Zurich. Do you want to come with me?" "Yeah sure!" I said and I went to his car. "Tell me what's your job!" "No!" "Come on!" "No! No!" "Okay Mr Sebastian Vettel that you won in Monza!" He looked at me in shock "How?" "Your teammate a weeks ago almost killed me with his car. And yeah!" "So he told you!" "No he told me that his teammate lives in Thurgau and then I remembered that my brother who loves Formula 1 told me about Mark and Sebastian two drivers for Red Bull! So I learned!" "Okay smart girl! Okay!" "Why you didn't tell me?" "The last girl I was in relationship she tried to play with me. She was with me for the money and the fame. And I'm sorry I don't know you but I'm scared you know!" "That's okay!" After 50 minutes we arrived in Zurich. He left me out of the University. "Thanks!" "How long until your lesson?" "45 minutes!" "I will let my car here and let's grab a coffee!" "Yeah!" He parked the car and we went for a coffee. We sat outside of the University. "Thank you!" "You're welcome! So Brigitte the next race is in Japan. In my favourite circuit. Do you want to come with me?" "Me? I mean you can have any girl you want! Why me?" "Because I want you! So?" "I don't know the tickets are expensive-" he interrupted me "The Grid Passes for the entrance it's free because you cannot buy it you take them from the teams and as a gift I will give you airplane tickets!" "No Seb!" "No come on! Please!" "Okay fine!" We stayed together until the beginning of my lesson. Seb had some work to do and he said he will wait for me. After my lesson ended I went outside the University and he was there. "How the lesson was?" "Good! Let's go!" "So you want to go for a walk?" "Sounds good!" We went for a walk around the stores. "So we will go to Dior to get something you want!" "No! No! I- No!" "I don't care! Let's go!" He grabbed my hand and we went to the Dior store. He bought me a Dior bag. "Why did you do that?" "Why not?" I laughed he is really cute! After one hour Sebastian was hungry "So, I'm starving! Let's grab something for lunch!" "Sounds good!" We went for Sushi at a restaurant. I opened the menu and I saw the prices. I rolled my eyes. The only money I have is some money our parents let me in half with my brother and my grandparents send me every month 200 euros. Seb saw that I rolled my eyes "Don't look at the prices I will pay!" I smiled at him. He is really nice! We both ordered and we decide to take a bottle of wine. "So everything okay to your University?" "Yeah thanks!" "How many years until you graduate?" "It's 4 years. So I will graduate at my 22." "Then? Have you decided what you do?" "I think I'll stay here in Switzerland! It's really beautiful!" "Yeah it's amazing!" "You? Why did you move here?" "I am from Heppenheim. A small village outside Frankfurt. I always loved nature. To live in it! So I wanted to leave Germany! And I decided to move here in Switzerland!" "Sounds good! I mean a lot of drivers prefer to live in Monaco" "no! I don't like it! You have to stay in an apartment and I cannot do that!" "I agree with you! I want my house have a big yard! And kids voices!" He laughed "how many kids do you want?" "I want at least 4! I really love them! You Seb?" "I want 3 or 4 I think they are really cute!"
We had dinner together and then we headed to our houses.