Chapter 20

June
"FUCK!" I said as I watched that Seb got passed by Hamilton "Push Brigitte!" The doctor said wanting me to push. But how can I push when my husband is P2 in Spain "Brig! Push!" Louise said squeezing my hand "FUCK!" I said as I was hurting more and more "Push!" The doctor said and I kept pushing "YES!" I said as Sebastian overtook Hamilton and he is P1 "One more push I'm watching her coming!" "UGH!" Sebastian was close to winning the race and I pushed once again "Sebastian Vettel is the winner of the 2012 Spanish Grand Prix!" At the same time I heard for first time the crying of our daughter "Here she is!" The doctor said giving her to my hug and I started crying "Hi" I said as she was crying and I stroked her head "She is wonderful!" I looked at Louise "My phone is there call Britta" Louise called Britta and she passed me my phone, my daughter was crying "Shit!" Sebastian said and he started crying "She is here" I said crying and laughing at the same time "Oh my god!" I could watch his face from the TV "She is absolutely wonderful and cute! Go for the podium and come in Switzerland to the hospital!" I said "Yeah I'm going! Take care of Charlotte!" I giggled and I hang up "So?" Louise asked me wanting to know her name "Charlotte Sylvie Vettel" I said and I looked at her "Ow!" Louise said and she hugged me "Gib sie mir, damit ich ihre medizinischen Untersuchungen machen kann!" (" Give her to me so I can do her medical exams!") the nurse did and I gave her Charlotte "She is a Vettel" I said giggling "Do you think?" I nodded "Believe me I saw a lot of photos from Seb when he was baby!" They went me to my room and my grandparents, my brother and Sebastian's family came in "Where is she?" Heike asked as she came in and she hugged me "I'm so happy my daughter!" She said and I could feel she was trying to not cry she broke the hug and my grandma hugged me "Je ne pourrais pas être plus fier !" ("I couldn't be prouder!")

|||

I was breastfeeding Charlotte, everyone left, the door opened and I immediately screamed but I saw Sebastian. He froze as he saw me feeding our daughter and I smiled at him "Come" I said and he came closer as Sebastian came I stopped feeding her and she gave a smile, Seb as well "Take her" I gave her to him and I cover my chest with my bra, Sebastian hasn't say a word from the second he came "Babe?" I asked him and he looked at me "She is... the most amazing thing that has happened to me" he said, I raised my eyebrow and he came and kissed me "After you" he said and I gave him a smile "I can't believe that we're parents now..." he said looking at Charlotte "She is so sweet" I said and I gave a kiss to him "I'm ready for long nights!" He said looking at her and she gave a smile "You happy?" I nodded "Completely"

|||
10 days later
"I got her babe" Sebastian said and I just nodded turning my back to him and trying to sleep again. Charlotte crying a lot of times and it's so exhausting but fortunately Seb helps me a lot by giving her to me and I breastfeed her meanwhile I'm sleeping "Babe, I'm sorry but she needs to eat" He took off the one side of my bra and he placed Charlotte there and she started eating, I looked at Seb "What time is it?" He looked at my phone next to me "05.30, I'm leaving at 08.00 for Canada" Sebastian said and he kissed me "I'll have a shower" he said and he went to the bathroom. Charlotte ended and I took on my bra and I let her sleeping next to me, Seb came and he kissed my hair "I'm leaving" he said, I turned at him and I kissed him "Good Luck" I said "Thanks babe! Speak soon!" He kissed me once again and he left.

I woke up a few hours later because of Charlotte's crying "Hey!" I said placing her to my breast and she started eating "You are so sweet" I said stroking her hair. She ended and then I went her to her room. I went to the bathroom and I got ready for the day, I went back to my room and I changed. I made some breakfast and a cup of coffee to the kitchen and I sat and watched TV. Louise called me "Good Morning!" "Good Morning! How are you?" "I'm good! What about you?" "I'm amazing and Clara is sleeping so ugh!" "it's so exhausting!" "I know..." she said and I sighed "Did Seb leave?" "Yeah in the morning and now I'm alone to my house! Nico?" "He left as well! I have an idea..." "Tell me!" "I can call our pilots and tell them come in Nice and then we can come with Clara to Zurich and pick you!" "I don't know... They both are too babies!" "Come on! We'll go with my plane! Clara has passport, Charlotte as well! Come on!" I sighed "Fine!" "YES! So we're leaving tomorrow morning!" "Yeah! Call me when you'll start from Nice!" "Let's surprise our boys!"

Thursday
"Hey!" Louise said when she saw me and she hugged me "Louise!" She looked at me "You okay?" I nodded "You?" "I'm amazing! Let's go to Montreal!"
The flight lasted 8 and a half hours and I fed Charlotte twice but I can say that she likes flights!
We arrived to Montreal and I know in which hotel Seb is because I texted Mark and he'll pick me from the airport . "Miss me?" Mark said when he saw me to the airport "Hi Mark!" I hugged him "Let me see her!" He saw Charlotte "She is so cute!" I smiled "Thank you" he took my suitcases "Let's go" Mark said and we went to the hotel "So, I asked Seb in which hotel he is and he is to 403!" We left the elevator "I'll left you in front of the door and then I'll leave!" We went in firing of Seb's door "Thank you and if I'll not see you Good Luck!" He winked at me "Thanks!" Mark left and I had Charlotte to the stroller and two suitcases, I knocked to Seb's door "I'm coming" I heard a voice and then the door opens. Seb looked at me in shock and he smiled "Brigitte?" He hugged me laughing "Surprise!" I said laughing then he looked at me and he kissed me "Oh my gosh! What a surprise!" He went to Charlotte and he took her to his arms "Hi! Little one!" He kissed her hair and she smiled "Come in!" Seb said and I went in with the stroller"Take Charlotte and I'll bring the suitcases" Seb said and I took Charlotte. He take them in and he closed the door "Oh My God! It's so amazing!" He hugged me and he kissed my hair "I have to win for you two!" Sebastian said when he broke the hug "I suppose!" I winked at him and I sat to the bed "Give her to me" he said and he took Charlotte to his arms. He is such an amazing dad and I'm so glad that Charlotte had him to her life...