Chapter 05

The day that I and Seb leaving for Singapore arrived. I was really excited. I was waiting 3 weeks because it was a 3 weeks break from Monza to Suzuka. On this 3 weeks I learned a lot about Formula 1 from my brother that he wanted to kill me because I will go to a F1 race before him! The last 3 weeks I saw Mark a lot of times. I think we started to be more than friends but seriously I don't know. Anyway now we are in the airplane in the First Class and I am really excited! "So first time that you are travelling? Instead of going to Switzerland?" "No! I have been in England, to Spain and to Portugal!" "I have been there as well! It's really beautiful!" "Yeah it is!" "I think you are going to be my lucky charm!" I laughed. He is so sweet to me and I didn't tell him about that I had sex at least 5 times with his teammate! I think it's better to don't know! We arrived in Japan 9 hours later. I think I had a jet lag! Sebastian driven to the hotel. Our rooms were closed to each other. "So I am here! And if I might not be wrong Mark is left of you" "great! Thanks for everything!" I smiled stand I went to my room. Oh God! This room is so luxurious! I'm afraid to not do a bullshit! I heard a knock on my door I opened and someone started kissing me. I break the kiss. "Hello to you too Mr Wabber!" He placed his hands to my cheeks "I missed you!" "You didn't watch me for two days!" "Two days! Oh my God! It's too much! But now you are mine" I closed the door and I jumped to his lap. He leads me to the bed.

*The beginning of the dirty part*

We lay in the bed. He stopped kissing me. "I already use protection don't worry" I grabbed him and I started kissing him. He placed his hands to my ass and he moved my leggings out. I took off his jeans and he start kissing my neck. "I want you so badly" he whispered to me. I start to play with him. "Oh Brigitte" he said stroking my hair. Immediately I was in top of him sitting on his lap. He took my underwear off and I took his underwear off. He came into me and I started jumping. We both moaned. He took my T-Shirt and my bra off. He placed his hands around my hips. And he moved my body up and down. I started kissing him. Then I stood up and I lied next to him. "Round two?"  He asked me "babe we didn't over round one!"

*the end of the dirty part*

Now we both were under the sheets and he was kissing my arm. "We two have to go to a date! Don't you think?" He asked me and I turned to him "Shut up!" I said laughing "no! Seriously!" "Yeah sure" Mark stayed the night with me. I seriously don't know if I have feelings for him or it's just an enthusiasm!

The next day was the Free Practices. I went to the track with Sebastian. Mark was left my room hours ago. I was wearing a skinny jeans with a white shirt and white sneakers. "So this is the Suzuka track" he said as we went in "wow!" "Do you like it?" "It's so beautiful thank you Seb!" I said and I hugged him. We went to Red Bull. Mark was already there. "Hello Sebastian and Brigitte, right?" "Yeah Brigitte! Hello Mark!" "So ready for the FP1?" "I think I am" Sebastian said a lil madly maybe he didn't like so much his teammate! In FP1 Lewis Hamilton for Mc Laren made the fastest lap and in FP2 Sebastian with 0.3 seconds in front of Mark. "Good Job Seb!" I said hugging him "thank you Brigitte! Will you join me to a dinner tonight?" I saw Mark looking mad at me "yeah! I would love that!" "At 09.00 it's okay?" "Couldn't be more great!" I said giggling. "So I am going to my driver's room to change and then we can go to the restaurant" I nodded at him and he went to the room. Mark grabbed my arm and he led me to his room. He opened the door and then he closed the door angrily. "What are you doing?" I asked him madly "What? Am I making you late for your date?" He said yelling. "What? Seriously?" I asked him laughing ironically "You will let him Fvck you and then you will leave him to go to the next?" "It was so wrong what we had together! Really! Leave me and don't bother me anymore!" I said and I went out of his room. Sebastian and I left 10 minutes later. We went to a sushi restaurant. "We first eat together to a sushi restaurant!" "Yeah!" I said him giggling "So, did you like F1?" "Yeah! Actually I watched the last weeks a couple of races!" "And? Who is your favourite?" "Probably Schumacher! But Fernando Alonso is really good as well!" "Schumacher is my idol! He is the greatest!" "And I think that you and Lewis are future world champions!" "Thank you! Just I need to have a podium here to have more hope for the Championship!"

Sunday came and I am really nervous for the race. "Brigitte will you watch my race from my garage?" Sebastian asked me "I would love that!" They took me a chair and I sat on the garage. I saw Sebastian getting ready for the race. Wow! He is so cute! He smiled at me. He took his helmet and her went to his car. The race started! Sebastian started P10 because a engine failure didn't let him win the Pole Position. 3rd lap and already he is P8! What an amazing driver! 11th lap and P5! 20th lap a quick Pit Stop and he is P7! 25th lap P3! What a driver! 53rd lap! "He started from P10 and he survived! Sebastian Vettel wins the Suzuka Grand Prix and he is one step closer to win the 2010 Formula 1 Championship!" I was celebrating! I am really happy! Seb won! He is the best and he deserves this championship so much!