Chapter 21

Friday
"Babe, you'll go with Charlotte to my driver's room so she won't sound the sounds of the cars!" Sebastian said and I giggled, he raised his eyebrow "Is something funny?" "No babe! You just too protective! We're fine! Both!" He kissed me "The sound is too much for her schatz! Do you promise me that you'll go to the room with her?" I nodded, Seb can be so protective and I hate it "Fine" I said with a sad smile "Love you too" Sebastian said and he kissed me "Let's go!" I said and Seb placed his hand to my waist and we went to his room as we went there we saw Britta "Hey to the three of you!" Britta said looking at Charlotte "Hi Britta!" I said with a smile "You okay?" I nodded "I believe! With the overprotective driver I got into trouble! I am!" Seb laughed ironically "How funny!" I kissed him "I'm going to your room and I hope to see you before the Free Practice" he nodded "Yeah I'll come to change into my suit"

I went to his room and I placed Charlotte to his bed so she could sleep comfortably. I started reading for my university as I was too busy to study because of the pregnancy and Charlotte but know I think I can get the degree! Sebastian came a few hours ago and he charged into his suit "Good Luck?" I kissed him softly "Good Luck babe" he kissed Charlotte's hair "Bye love!" He said and then he left to go to his car. Sebastian was the faster to the 1st Practice and Mark was to the second Practice the faster. When the practice ended Sebastian came to the room and he sat next to me "So? Did you like my car?" I nodded "I suppose that it seems good and I think that you can win the championship and this year!" "I really hope that too! Also Michael, you remember him? Don't you?" "Schumacher?" "Yeah! He asked us if it's okay to come with Corinna and their kids to our home to see Charlotte" "Yeah why not! I would love to meet his wife and children!" "Great! You'll love them believe me!"

We spent the night talking for Charlotte and his races... Sebastian and I have a special connection and I can say that we are a perfect couple!

|||

3 years later

I ended my university and now I am working as Geography's teacher in an International School here in Thurgau. Seb the next year moves to his dream team: To Ferrari. He is so excited and we all can see that!

"Brigitte I'm home!" Seb said and I walked to the door "Hey babe" I said and I kissed him "Can we talk?" He asked me seriously "Oh! Yeah" we walked to the living room and we sat on the couch. Charlotte was playing with her toys in front of us "What happened?" I asked him wanting to begin the conversation "Do you remember when you had the accident and we found that you are pregnant to Charlotte?" I nodded "So, you left our house a day before I think I don't remember good! But... I learned that you had sex with Mark" I looked down. Shit! That bitch told him that we had sex and now he is mad at me "Did you sleep with him again? Before that day? I mean we weren't together so you could do anything you want!" I sighed "Well" I looked at him "We were something before you and I were together or something... We had good time together but it couldn't work because he saw that I am in love with you... Maybe he was thinking that I was cheating on him with you!" Seb laughed ironically "Is something funny?" I asked him madly because of his reaction "You were cheating on me with him and you don't admit it?" I giggled ironically "What?" I asked him and he stood up "You know something! We're done!" He stood up and he left he living room I was so in shock that I couldn't react. I never cheated on him with Webber! That's a lie!

He came few minutes later to tell me that he is leaving "No Seb! That's not true! I never cheated on you! I love you!" I was begging him to stay but he already did a travel bag "I'm leaving Brigitte! Don't contact me again! Only for Charlotte!" He left the house and I stayed crying on the floor. Charlotte came next to me and she hugged me "Don't cry mama!" She said and I looked at her, I laughed and I hugged her "Dada will come back don't worry!" She said trying to clean my tears "I love you" I said and I kissed her blonde hair "I love you too mama!"

*Seb*
I'm so mad at her... She lied to me and she keep saying she didn't do anything! I don't know where I have to go! Seriously! I called my pilot and I told him that we're leaving but I don't know where! Well... Maybe now I know...