Chapter 19

Saturday
"Sebastian Vettel is the winner of the 2011 Spa Grand Prix! Closer to be a back to back world champion!" I started jumping as I saw Seb crossing the line. I'm so happy that he'll be a back to back world champion and I'm sure he can win more and more! I went to the podium to watch it. Sebastian celebrated in the first place with his team, hugging them and then he came to me he hugged me, he took off his helmet and he kissed me in front of everyone "I love you" he whispered to my ear and he went for the interview. I saw the podium and I was so happy that he won here! I want him to be again the world champion! After the podium I went to his driver's room because I was tired and I wanted to see him when he came he hugged me taking me to his lap "You did it!" I said and he kissed my neck "That was for you!" He said and he kissed me "Thanks babe!" I pressed my lips to his "Tonight we have a date night! Surprise!" I smiled "I always love your surprises!"

At night I wore a white tight dress with sneakers because over the fact I'm to the first months of pregnancy my legs are killing me! I looked me at the mirror and I touched my belly "Wow! It becomes bigger!" Sebastian came from my back he placed his hands to my stomach and he kissed me "And it look amazing!" I turned to him and I matched his T-Shirt "Now you're fine!" He kissed my cheek "And now you're fine!" I smiled and I grabbed my bag "Ready?" Seb asked me and I just nodded. We went to the car and Seb drove to a restaurant "We have a VIP room babe!" He said and we walked hand by hand to the restaurant. We went to the room and we ordered wine "Babe, the doctor said that is good to drink just one glass!" I smiled at him "I know Seb don't worry!" We ordered food and we were discussing "I'm so excited to be a dad! What gender do you think is?" Sebastian asked so happy "I don't know... They always said that I am a boy mum and I think that you are a girl dad!" "I think I am a girl dad yeah... And seriously I don't care if it is she or he! I'm happy that we start a family!" He said with the biggest smile to his face. The food came a few minutes later and we started eating "Did you like it Schatz?" Sebastian asked me and I nodded "Then I'm glad!" He stood up "Brigitte, from the first time I met you I was so excited for meeting you and I wanted to make you mine and do a lot of things with you! I am in love with you so much and I know you are too!" He knelt and I placed my hands to my mouth "Brigitte Dupont, will you marry me?" He took out a small box from his pocket, he opened and I saw a diamond ring, I started crying "YES! Of course!" He placed the ring to my finger and he kissed me "I love you" I said crying and laughing at the same time "I love you too Mrs Vettel" he kissed me once again and he sat to his seat I saw once again my ring "It's amazing! It looks expensive! You didn't have to buy me so expensive ring!" He giggled "No Brig! You deserve the world!"

December
I turned to the girls and they saw me wearing my wedding dress "Wow!" Louisa said and she hugged me "You are the most beautiful!" She said crying "Louisa! The makeup!" I said and we all laughed Clara came to me and she hugged me as well "You are so gorgeous Brigitte! Enjoy it!" "Thanks Clara!"
The girls left and I stayed with my brother "Il t'aime tant que ça?" ("He loves you that much?") I nodded Il est tout pour moi et je suis tellement heureuse d'être sa femme! ("He is everything to me and I am so happy to be his wife!") Emmanuel hugged me "Maman et papa seront fiers de toi soeurette!" ("Mom and dad will be proud of you sis!") I wanted to cry but I thought what happened if I cry: Louisa would kill me. I broke the hug and I looked at my brother "Je pense qu'on devrait y aller!" ("I think we should go!") he nodded "Tu as raison! Seb nous attend!" ("You are right! Seb is waiting for us!") I smiled at him and we went downstairs. He helped me walking to the garden and then when we arrived to the guests and to Seb he led me to him. I could feel all the eyes to me smiling, I always was dreaming that moment of my life with my dad by my one side and Emmanuel from the other. But I'm glad that at least have him! We arrived to Sebastian that he had tears to his eyes "Take care of her!" Emmanuel said getting away from me and Sebastian hugged him "I will! Don't worry!" They broke the hug and he went to his seat "You look beautiful" he whispered to me "You look handsome yourself"

"Groom you can kiss your bride!" Sebastian kissed me and all started clapping. Now I am officially married at 19 to the love of my life! I'm the most happy person in the world! I am Brigitte Vettel.