Chapter 15

August
"Wow!" Sebastian said as he saw me with the lilac satin midi dress and he gave me a passionate kiss "You look amazing" he said as I broke the the kiss "Thank you and you look a really sexy gentleman!" I really love him when he is in a suit and his messy hair are killing me. I think I am in love. We went to Louise and Nico's wedding. I was her maid of honour and I am really excited! Anyway we arrived to the wedding and I went behind of her as she said that she want me to do. Nico and Louise exchanged vows and as I heard them I was more than sure that Nico is the perfect person for Louise. I'm sore with him she can have and the life she wants and the man she needs. After the wedding we went to the venue for the party and it was fantastic. Seb and I were talking "It was nice" I nodded "Yeah babe, I really liked it and I'm sure that Louise is happy with him" Sebastian gave a kiss to my hair "Are you happy with me?" "Are you kidding me? Of course I am!" "I'm happy then" he said as he drink from his wine. To be honest I'm a little bit jealous of Louise, she is marrying now and being married has a lot of benefits! First of all you can be a mom without hearing the bullshits of the others that the baby dad is with you because of the baby! I want to be a mom yes! And of course I want Sebastian for the father of my children we never discussed about having a baby. Also he never said something about marriage!

September (first race after the summer break)
"Brigitte wish good luck to your boyfriend" Sebastian told me as he kissed me "Good Luck boyfriend" I said giving him one more kiss. He winked at me and he went to his car. Zandvoort is a really beautiful track and I love it! I just want Seb won because he'll be closer to win his second championship and this makes me happy!

Of course he won! P2 for Alonso and P3 for Button. I went to watch the podium. As Seb got the trophy he pointed with is finger to me and I threw him a kiss.

I went to his room when he came I ran to him and he took me to his lap, I kissed him "Congratulations!" "Thank you!" He said and kissed my neck "The youngest double champion?" "Mhm... You think?" I nodded "Of course yes babe! You are the best!" He gave me one more kiss "Thanks babe" he said and I broke the hug "Ready to go?" He nodded and he took his stuff and we went to the airport. To the whole way I slept to Sebastian's shoulder and he woke me up when we arrived "Brigitte we arrived" I opened my eyes and I gave him a kiss "Let's go"

We went home and I immediately fall asleep to the bed. The next morning I woke up and I drove to the university. When I ended the lesson my phone rang "Hey Louise" "I'm pregnant!" She said cheering "WHAT? Oh my god! I'm really happy!" "Guess who is the godmother?" "Mhm... I don't know? Do you have any suggestions?" "Well I have a dumb friend from Reims and I think she is perfect to be the godmother of my baby!" "Thank you! Did you tell Nico?" "No I wanted you to be the first person to tell!" "Thank you! That's so sweet!" "I know I'm hanging up now!"  "Bye!" "See you later!" I hang up and I went to the car with a big smile to my face. When I arrived home Seb was there and I ran to and I hugged him "Why so happy?" "Well Louise is pregnant!" "What? Really?" I nodded "Yeah and I'll be the godmother!" "That's amazing!" "Yeah it is!" "What about you?" "What do you mean by that?" "Do you want to be a mother?" I wanted to heard this question since Louise's wedding I think it for a moment and I don't know the answer "I mean yeah, why I don't want?" "Me too be a dad is one of my biggest dreams!" He said with a smile "Really?" "Yeah it is! Do you want to try?" I sighed "No Seb I don't want now, look I have a lot of studies and I'm too young to take care of a baby! And we're not married-" "Seriously?" He laughed ironically "Do you believe that we have to be married to have a baby?" "Yeah this is my point of view!" "We're done" he said putting his mug madly on the kitchen island "Excuse me?" I asked him raising my eyebrow "we broke up Brigitte! Leave my house" he said screaming "Do not scream at me! I'm not a 10 year old girl that you can talk to her however you like! I'm an adult!" I said walking to the upstairs I went to the wardrobe room and I put all of my stuff to my suitcase Seb came after me "I didn't mean-" "You know something! Thank his that I'll never have a kid with you!" I said to him screaming he grabbed my wrists "Babe please!" "No Seb! Let me go!" I said pushing him away. I did my stuff with tears in my eyes and I went downstairs. Sebastian was drinking whiskey. I gave him my keys "Here they are" I said and I left the house. I drove with my car to a house that I knew that I can stay there. I knocked the door "Brigitte? Hi!" I grabbed and I started kissing him and he broke the kiss "The Romeo is gone?" He asked me "Absolutely yes Mark" he carried me to his bedroom. He threw me to the bed and he started kissing my neck. He took off my T-Shirt and he started kissing my belly and then he took off my bra and he started kissing my chest. I took off his T-Shirt and his pants and then I felt how excited he is. I grabbed ✨him✨ and Mark started moaned "Oh Brigitte" then I was in top of him and he came into me by moving my hips.

At 15.00 I went downstairs wearing his T-Shirt and I saw him drinking whiskey "You remind me of your teammate" I said sitting next to him "What he did was absolutely wrong" he said sighing "Okay I got it!" I said raising my hands and then I stood up "But it was good you cannot deny it!" He winked at me "It was, do you have a place to stay?" "I'll go to a hotel don't worry!" He grabbed my wrist as I started walking to his bedroom to change clothes "Sebastian loves you Brigitte. Whatever happened can fixed! Not fucking his teammate but speaking with him" I gave him a smile "Thank you" I said and I went to his bedroom. I changed clothes and I went to my godmother's house were I was a year ago these days... I missed this place so much! But everything reminds me of Sebastian. I love him I cannot deny it maybe sleeping with Mark was completely wrong!