Chapter 13

March
We are in Barcelona for the Test Week and I'm really happy to be here. I'm in the hotel room and I just change into a mom jeans and a white shirt. Sebastian came behind of me and he kissed my neck "I love you" "I love you too Seb" he turned me to him and he kissed me "Are you ready?" He said placing his hands around my waist and he kissed my neck "Yes I think we can go" we went to his car and he drove to the track. On the whole road Sebastian had his hand to my leg and I feel like passenger princess. We arrived to the track and I went to Red Bull "Brigitte" I turned my head and I watched Mark "Mark" he sat next to me and he took my hands "You okay?" I pulled my hands "Can you leave?" I asked him looking to Seb that he was speaking with his chief mechanic I was hoping him to watch me because I needed him to save me and I coughed Sebastian turned his head to me and I raised my eyebrows. Sebastian sat next to me and he hugged me "Everything okay here?" He asked placing his arm around my shoulders "Yeah everything alright" Mark said standing up and leaving I turned my head to Sebastian "Thank you" he kissed me "Anything for my girl. I'm going to speak with my mechanic see you later" he gave me a kiss and he left. The test started and I Sebastian ended with the best result and then he came to me "I saw Nico and he asked if we want to go out for a double date" I nodded "Yeah sounds good"
We went back to the hotel I took a shower. I wore a blue satin dress and white pumps. Sebastian came to me and hugged me "You look so beautiful! As always" "Fortunately you said as always!" I said giving him a kiss "Do you want to late?" I laughed "No we'll not! We're leaving!" I grabbed my bag and then we went to the car. We went to a bar restaurant and Louise and Nico were there. I hugged Louise as I watched her "Hello!" "Hi!" I sat with Seb opposite them "So, Brigitte we decided day for the wedding!" "Tell me!" "13 August!" It's too early for them I think they don't know each other but if they love each other then okay "Yeah good" Sebastian answered understood about the awkward silence "You'll be the maid of honour, don't you?" Louise asked me "Yeah I'll be I think it's okay" I said nodding and smiling.

We went back to the hotel at 01.00 we went back to the hotel. We slept together and we woke up the next day at 10.00 the test starts at 13.30

We both got ready and we went to the track. I sat to Sebastian's driver's room and I was doing some work for the university. I have an amazing idea! I grabbed my phone and I found tickets. Two tickets for the match between Barcelona and Atletico de Madrid. I want to surprise him for the game. The test ended and Lewis Hamilton for Mc Laren did the best result. Sebastian then came to his room "Hi babe" he said kissing me and sitting next to me "I have a surprise" I gave him a kiss "What surprise?" "Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid on Sunday!" He smiled and gave me a kiss "Do you want to tell Britta book tickets?" "No babe you didn't understand! I already have booked tickets!" He smiled at me "Seriously? Did you book tickets?" I nodded and he kissed me "Thank you" he said looking into my eyes.

On Sunday we went together to the game "Messi or Ronaldo?" He asked me as we sat on our seats "You asked me after I came with you in Camp Nou" he placed his arm around my shoulders and he gave me a kiss on my forehead "I love you" "I love you too Seb" we enjoyed Barcelona's victory they won 1-0 and then we went back to the hotel.

We are laying to the bed and I have my head on his chest "I'm leaving tomorrow for England and then for Bahrain" I sighed "I'll not see you for 8 days" he gave me a kiss "Do you want to book tickets for the weekend?" "No babe I'm fine" he sighed "Come on babe I need you to cheer for me!" "I can't Seb you did a lot for me" he kissed my hair "I need you cheer for me" I sighed I wanted to go so much but I cannot let him paying for tickets from Zurich to Bahrain! He did a lot for me and I'm glad that he wants me to come to the race "I can't" "Do you have studies for the University?" "No babe" "Then?" "The tickets are too expensive" he laughed "I love you and you'll come" "You sure?" He kissed my hair "Yeah I'll tell Britta to book tickets"