Chapter 11

I wore a black mini dress with glitter and black high heels. "Babe you need to know something" Sebastian said as we arrived to the door of the bar "What happened?" "My ex girlfriend is also here" "Okay if she is ex I don't have problem!" I gave him a soft kiss and then we went together to find his friends. The bar was really quiet it was with tables not stands and I like it. We found them. They all hugged and they spoken German so I didn't understand anything just my name -I think- "So guys this is my girlfriend Brigitte!" Sebastian pointed his finger to his friends and he started to tell me their names "It's really nice to meet you!" "It's really nice to meet the girlfriend of our mate Brigitte!" Logan said and then we all sit down "So, Brigitte, where are you from?" Emily asked me "I am from Reims. A city 150 kilometres away from Paris" "So you have been in Paris?" Anna asked me "Yes I grew up there but after my parents death I moved with my brother to our grandparents in Reims" "How old are you?" Logan asked me "I am 18 years old. I'll be 19 on January 10th" "How long are you and Seb together?" Georgia asked me a little jealousy. I understood that she is his ex I turned my head to Seb "1 month Georgia" Sebastian answered a bit madly. "You guys, I don't know something about you!" I asked them "I have a cafeteria here in Heppenheim and I don't have a girlfriend. If you have a friend I'll appreciate that!" Logan said and We all laughed "Unfortunately for you my Albert fiend has a boyfriend so I'll try to find you another friend!" We spent the night all together and we left T 01.30 for the house. We went to the bedroom and Sebastian started kissing my neck "Baby not here!" I said as quiet as I could "Why?" "Your parents are in the next room!" "We'll lock the door baby please!" He locked the door and he started kissing my neck. I took off my coat and he took off his jacket. I turned to him and we started kissing passionately. I made him sit down to the bed and I started to take off my clothes as slowly as possible. I took off firstly my heels then my dress and then my underwear. I kneeled to him and he took off his pants. He started moaned. After a few minutes I started kissing his body until I arrived to his neck were he throw me to the bed and I was over him. He came into me and he started to move me by my hips. After a few minutes I lied next to him. "So? Nothing bad happened?" "You moaned babe and I didn't! Maybe they heard us!" "I don't know we'll learn that tomorrow!" He gave me a kiss "Good Night future Mrs Vettel" I gave him a small smile "Good Night Mr Vettel"
The next day we woke up and we went downstairs "Good Morning everyone!" "Good Morning Schatz!" Norbert said to me. "Melanie and Thomas left and you didn't say goodbye" Heike looking at Sebastian madly and then they started speaking in German. I went to the kitchen and I put some coffee. Heike came "Mrs Vettel I'm sorry we came back at 01.30 and then we were tired" "I heard that" she said and then I was in shock! What if she heard that we had sex last night? "I heard the front door" She said and then I felt better. I went to Sebastian's room after eating breakfast. I saw a guitar. I touched it then Sebastian came in "You found her!" "Excuse me? You gave a name to the guitar?" "Yes! Her name is Terpsichore" "Terpsichore? What name is that? It reminds me Greek Mythology!" "She was one of the 9 muses" "Can you play the guitar?" "I think I can" he started playing "Stop Elvis Presley!" I said and we both laughed "I love guitar! Michael Jackson is one of my three heroes!" "The 3 Michaels!" "You know me so well babe!" He gave me a kiss and I spent the morning hearing Sebastian playing the guitar. In the afternoon we went to Logan's cafeteria "I welcome my favourite couple!" "Hello Logan!" "Hey mate" "Have a seat please!" We all sat and we ordered coffee "So Brigitte did you like Germany?" "It's really nice here but France is much better!" "I have went there once and it was really nice!" "Really? Where? Paris?" "Yeah! And Lyon I really liked the beauty of the French city!" "France is really beautiful! Unfortunately I didn't visit Paris just La Castellet and Monaco" I smiled at him "We have to fix this!" Sebastian left to go on the toilet a few minutes later "Logan can I ask you something?" "Yeah sure" "Do you know how long Sebastian was in relationship with Georgia" "I think they were together 4 years, why are you asking?" "Nothing just curious"

We spent the next 3 days there and then we went in Paris for the New Year...