Chapter 18

I woke up the next morning because I was starving. I saw that I was sleeping in the way the doctor said (seating) and Sebastian had placed his hand from my ribs, to my back until my other ribs, he is the most sweet thing I've ever seen! I leaned to kiss him and he opened his eyes "Babe! Don't do that! Your ribs!" He said placing me to sat again "My back feels shit babe! I can't sleep like that!" "Okay, I know but you'll be right in a few days don't worry! Now let's get ready for the day!" Sebastian and I went to the bathroom with him helping me to walk. He helped sit to the toilet and after I peed, he helped me wash my hands, then I brush my teeth with Sebastian keeping my back and in the end he changed my clothes. I wore a black leggings and one of his hoodies "They becoming less!" He said as he put on his hoodie to me "I know and they smell exactly as you!" I gave him a kiss "Let's go downstairs!" He helped me walk the stairs and then we went to the kitchen "Good Morning Heike!" I said as Seb helped me sat on the chair "Good Morning to both of you!" Seb said good morning to his mom in German and he kissed her cheek "Babe do you want to make you an orange juice?" "I prefer coffee!" They both looked at me in shock "Brigitte, my daughter, it's not allowed drinking coffee to the pregnancy!" She said as Seb was taking out of the fridge the oranges "My mom is right schatz you can't do that!" I sighed but at the same I was happy for both that they care about me! Sebastian did the juice and he gave it to me "Thank you" I said to Seb giving me the glass of juice he winked at me and he went to make a toast for me "Sliced Turkey and cheese?" "And Philadelphia idiot!" I said with a smile to my face. Sebastian did a toast for me and he gave it to me and he kissed me "Thanks babe" I said and I started eating "Good Morning" Louise said coming from downstairs "Morning" I said and she sat to the chair next to me "Louise do you want a glass of juice?" Heike asked Louise looking at her with a smile "Yeah thanks!" Heike did an orange juice for Louise and he gave it to her.

We spend the days together and his parents left on Thursday for Germany. Now I'm with Seb to our couch "I love you" I said looking into his eyes he kissed me "I love you too Brig" I started making shapes with my finger to his arm "Can I come to Belgium?" I asked him hoping for a positive answer "Babe, you don't have to ask me you are 19 and you can make your own decisions! But... It's better for you to stay here your ribs are not good enough!" I sighed "What if something happens to me? You'll be In Belgium, Louise as well and my grandparents are in France!" I said looking at him eyes "Then I think we should go in Spa together!" I kissed him "I love you!"

Wednesday
"Babe, you okay?" Sebastian asked me as I had placed my head to his arm "I'm fine, I just want a cake!" I said and I sighed "I think they should have something sweet schatz! We are in the first class of Swiss Airlines!" He called a flight attendant and she came "Do you have something sweet?" I asked her with a smile "Yeah honey we have, cookies, orange cake-" "orange cake!" I said with a smile "One piece?" She asked us and I looked at Seb and then again to her "One for me and two for my boyfriend! He eats too much!" She giggled and she went for the cakes "And now seems that I am the fat one!" I punched him friendly on his arm "Did you just call me fat?" I asked him as I was trying to seem angry "Maybe" he said whispering but I heard him "Idiot!"

The flight attendant brought us the cakes and I started eating "You seriously will eat all of them?" Seb asked me as he was watching that I'm too hungry and I just nodded eating all of them "Hate you" I said as I ended with my cakes "Woo! You okay? Why you hate me?" He asked me with his eyebrow raising and I just nodded and then I kissed him "I love to hate you!" I said and I gave him a gently kiss "You are the perfect one for me!"

We arrived to Brussels a few minutes later and we went straight to Spa, I was so happy to attend to this wonderful race! I start to fall in love with Formula 1! We went to our hotel "Babe, you exhausted?" Seb asked me as I lied to the bed and I just nodded "I want to sleep" I said as I turned my back "Let me help you" he helped me change into a T-Shirt of him and I slept there

"Babe, I'm leaving" I heard Seb saying as he kissed my hair and I looked into his eyes "I'm coming" "No I'm fine Liebe!" He kissed me "Bye" "Bye" Seb left and I stayed alone, I changed into leggings and I kept wearing his T-Shirt, I ordered via room service breakfast and I watched Netflix in hotel's TV. I saw the time and it was 15.00 "Time for press conference!" I said and I put to the F1 channel to watch the Press Conference

"Here with us is Lewis Hamilton for MC Laren, Felipe Massa for Scuderia Ferrari, Michael Schumacher for Mercedes, Sergio Perez for Sauber Ferrari and Sebastian Vettel for Red Bull Racing"
"So, Sebastian if you win that race you will be closer back to back world champion and also the younger back to back world champion, how it feels?" "Yeah I'm really excited that hopefully I'll be back to back world champion! It's one of my dreams and I want to win more championships and yeah... Red Bull and I are really excited for winning the championships and yeah I'm talking and for this year's championship!"

Sebastian is so nervous when he speaks to the Press Conferences but I'm sure he'll be better and better! I'm happy