Chapter 23

November 2022
"That's the last time" I said giving Seb his helmet "The last dance" he said and he kissed my hair, I looked at him "The final lap... I'll cry!" I said trying to keep away my tears "Look, I have everything I need! I have you our 3 kids: Charlotte, Camille and Celine." He kissed my belly "And Leon" he looked at me "I love you Sebastian! Go and score some fucking points" I said and I kissed him. Sebastian made his way on the car. I sat to my chair next to my daughters. Charlotte is getting so big! She is 10 years old, Camille born on 2016 and she looks exactly like my mom, she is a brunette and Celine born in December 2020, she a quarantine baby! Now I'm 6 months pregnant with a baby boy! FINALLY!

Sebastian decided to retire this season to spend as much time as he can! Today is his last race in Formula 1, he drives for Aston Martin now and to be honest this team is not as good as Ferrari or Red Bull but I'm happy!

The race ended, Sebastian made his last lap and he decided to do donuts. I started crying, I'm so sad that he retires... I want to stay FOREVER in Formula 1! I really like it... I went as close as I could to Seb's car and I watched the last interview. As he ended he came and kissed me with the camera be on us "I love you" he said whispering "I love you too my world champion"