Chapter 12

"Welcome home mon chérie!" My grandma said to me in French as she saw me "Hello grandma!" "Brigitte!" Emmanuel came to us "Hello sis!" "Hello!" We hugged my grandpa came after and he hugged me "Hello my girl!" "Hello!" I went next to Seb and I said to them "So, this is my boyfriend Sebastian! Sebastian my grandma Camille, my grandpa Olivier and my brother Emmanuel!" "Nice to meet you everyone!" "Nice to meet you too Seb" Emmanuel went closer to him "Is that reality? Sebastian Vettel! Wow!" "Nice to meet you Emmanuel!" "Sebastian you are my favourite driver!" "Thank you Emmanuel!" "Let's go inside it's too cold here" my grandma said and we all went in "Nice house!" Sebastian said "Thank you! I was born here!" My grandpa answered and he sat to his armchair "Babe, do you want to leave out suitcases to my room?" "Yeah let's go" we went to my room as I went in I closed the door "One advice: No sex here they can hear us!" "And I have to not do something like that for 1 week?" "Yes! You have to wait until we go in Paris!" "I think I can do that! Yes! Why not!" I laughed "What?" "Nothing! You are not patient you know that!" "Will we find a hotel? For one night?" "One!" "Yes Sherlock Holmes!" I laughed ironically "How funny baby!" I gave him a kiss and I went downstairs "Sweetie I cooked dinner do you want to eat?" Me grandma said in French to me I turned to Seb and I translated him what she said "Yes it's totally good!" I turned to my grandma and I answered in French "Yeah let's eat!" We sat on the dining room. And we started eating. Meanwhile we were eating Sebastian placed his hand to my leg and he squeezed it. I turned at him and I smiled. I love him so much! I have never felt like this before! "So, Sebastian will you have a new car for the next season?" My brother asked him "Yeah I'll have! And if you want you can come with your grandparents to the car launch in the first of February" I looked at Sebastian and I smiled, Emmanuel translate it to French for our grandparents "Yeah we'll come" he said with a big smile "So we'll go all together from Zurich!" I smiled for what Sebastian said he is so nice to my family... I really love him and I want him to my life...
4 days later at night we went for a drink with my friends. We were to the car. Sebastian grabbed and squeezed my leg "Seb... STOP!" I said giggling, his hand started stroking my leg and his hand started going up until he arrived there... I started moaning... Oh my god... How could I resist to him? "Seb... Stop please baby..." he started kissing my neck. I pushed his hand and I get out of the car. I think he can wait until the night that I booked a suite to the most expensive hotel in Reims... He get out of the car as well and he came from my back and he kissed my neck "I love you Miss Dupont" I pushed my lips to his "I love you too Mister Vettel" "Brigitte you have a place in my heart no one else woman could ever have!" I smiled and we went in "Brigitte!" Clara said as she saw me. Clara is one of my closest friends! Well no closer than Louise but she is! I hugged her "How are you?" I asked her in French "I'm good! And I saw that he is your handsome man!" She said looking at Seb smiling she gave her her hand "Clara! Nice to meet you!" They shake hands "Sebastian! Nice to meet you too!" We sat to the table "So Seb, this is Michael my cousin and Clara's boyfriend, Polly, Christiana she is Louise's sister, Donna, Mike, Gianluigi our Italian boy and Caterina" "Nice to meet you all!" "Nice we meet you too Sebastian!" Gianluigi said. Gianluigi and I used to have a crush on each other when we were in high school and Seb knows that. "So how old are you Seb?" Donna asked him "I am 23" Sebastian said. He knew that Donna is always jealous of me! She tries to be in the centre of the world! She is the most centred person! Sebastian placed his hand to my leg and squeezed it. A few drinks later Seb went to the toilet. Donna as well.

*Seb*
This bitch Donna is so disgusting! She flirts with me in front of Brigitte! No one touch me when I have a girlfriend! I turned my back to go out of the bathroom and I saw Donna "Oh. Donna this is the men's bathroom" I said trying to be polite "That's why I came here! I knew you were here as well!" She said coming to me "Oh! Oh!" I said making a step back "Get away from me! I have a girlfriend! No!" "Brigitte will never learn anything!" I need Brigitte to come and save me right now because I swear to the god I'll slap her. I pushed her "No! I have a girlfriend and I love her!" I said really madly "No! You don't! What Brigitte has? Nothing! She is an ugly overweight girl!" "First of all she is the most beautiful person in the world and secondly she is not overweight! She just had beautiful legs!" I said and I pushed her one more

*Brigitte*
Where in the hell is he? If Donna has touched him! I'll kill her! I stood up and I went to the men's bathroom. I saw Seb and Donna really close. Seb pushed her "No! I have a girlfriend and I love her!" He said really madly "No! You don't! What Brigitte has? Nothing! She is an ugly overweight girl!" "First of all she is the most beautiful person in the world and secondly she is not overweight! She just had beautiful legs!" He said and pushing her one more. I went in "Babe? Can we go?" I asked him ready to cry Sebastian came and hugged me. He whispered to me "Everything is okay! I'm here babe!" We went to the car. "Drive to Hilton hotel" he looked at me "What?" I giggled "Special night for a special guest!" I winked at him and we went to the hotel. I took the key and we went to our suite. "Fancy!" "Thank you!" I said taking my coat off and letting it fall down. I made a step closer to Seb. I took off his leather jacket and I started kissing his neck I led him and make him sat to the bed. I took off my high heels and my dress in front of him and he was watching biting his lip. I unbuttoned his pants and I took off his underwear... Then he started moaning "Brigitte!" A few minutes later I started kissing his neck he grabbed my ass and he started kissing my chest he took off his T-Shirt and he made me sat on his lap. He came into me by grabbing and moving fast my hips...

The next morning
"Good Morning" I said trying to turn my body to him "Don't you dare to stand up!" He said holding strongly my waist. He kissed my neck "I love you" he said whispering to my ear "I love you too!" I said kissing his hand.