Chapter 07

A week later we all left for Brazil. Mine and Sebastian's seats were next to each other. I slept to the whole flight on his shoulder. I felt Sebastian looking at me. I opened my eyes. "What?" He turned his head "In Sorry Brigitte" "no, I mean it's okay!" I smiled at him. He smiled back. He is so cute that I cannot stop looking at him. After 20 minutes we arrived in Sao Paolo. Sebastian driven us to the hotel. Our rooms where next to each other's. "So, if something happened I'm right here! Good Night girls!" "Good Night Sebastian!" "Good Night!" Louise said as Sebastian was leaving. I went to my room. Thinking of him again... He is so amazing...
The next morning I woke up at 08.00 and I went for breakfast. Sebastian texted me.

Sebastian: Good Morning Brigitte! I am on the track because I have a meeting! See you later beautiful!

I sat on the table. Louise sat opposite me. "Good Morning Brigitte!" "Morning" I said smiling as I remembered Seb's message. "Did he text you?" I pass her my phone and she saw the message. "Ow! He likes you!" "No! Stop Louise! He can have every beautiful woman he wants!" "You are really beautiful Brigitte! And he wants you!" I giggled. "What? You are gorgeous!" "Thank you bestie!" We had breakfast and then we went for a walk in Sao Paolo. "So, do you want to go in Maldives for Christmas? My mom said she'll make us this trip as gift!" "No Louise! I have told you! Your parents are rich and I don't want to go luxurious vacations with you because it seems like I am exploiting you!" "You do not Brigitte! A lot of times I have told you to come with us for vacations and you don't want!" "Fine!" "I'll tell Sebastian as well!" "Why?" "Because you two have to become a couple! And I think I can be really good friends with him!" I laughed "Do you know if there is a single racing driver?" "I seriously don't know!"
We went back to the hotel a few hours later. Sebastian texted me.

Sebastian: Meet at my room at 20.30 :)

I smiled. "Did he text you?" Louise asked me going back in her room. "He said to meet him at 20.30 in his room" she clapped her hands "This is in 15 minutes! So... I wish you good luck and I hope he'll kiss you!!!" she said and she left the room. Sebastian is so cute and he treats so good to me! 15 minutes later I went to his room. We both sat on the balcony. "Wine?" Sebastian asked me giving me a glass "Yeah! Thanks!" I take the glass and Sebastian offered me wine. I tasted it. "Amazing!" "I'm happy that you like it Brigitte!" He took the glass back to the table. "You are really beautiful" he said looking at me. I blushed a little. My stomach has butterflies. "Thank you Seb! You are really handsome too!" I said not knowing what to say. He sat closer to me, he grabbed my hand and he squeezed it. I placed my hand on his leg. He started storks my cheek. I looked into his eyes. He came closer to me. Our lips almost touched. I pushed myself. "Why me?" I asked him "What do you mean?" "I mean... You are famous and handsome and-and you have everything! You can have every woman you want! Model, singer, actress! Why me?" He giggled and he took away some hairs from my face. "Because you are a normal woman! You are not famous! You are so funny, real, beautiful, lovely, knowledgeable, breathtaking, caring, beloved and a lot of other! You are Brigitte Dupont!" I blushed "You are really handsome, caring, amazing, funny, joyful, caring, kind, sweet, smart! But why me?" "Ah! You didn't understand what I said!" He grabbed and he kissed me. His lips were tasting wine. Our tongues tangled and went to war in our locked mouths, battling madly for dominance. I broke the kiss and I looked down. "I-I don't know what to say!" I said giggling "Yes to a date with me?" I looked into his eyes and I gave him a softly kiss. "Yes" "We're going in Abu Dhabi on Monday. Do you want on Tuesday night?" I smiled at him "Yes!" I said and I hugged him. He placed his hands around my waist. "But-I need to tell you something" "What's wrong?" "I and Mark were something... Not a couple... Like he fvcked me.." "oh! Okay... I understood that tbh..." "yeah..." I said looking down "Nah! It's okay!" He said taking me to his hug.
I left the room two hours later and I slept. The next morning. I woke up really happy. I wore a skinny jeans and a pink shirt. I wore my white Nike and my mom's necklace. I grabbed my white bag and I went for breakfast. "Good Morning!" I said to Louise with my biggest smile "Good Morning! What happened?" She asked shockingly "He kissed me!" I whispered at her "Oh-My-God! And..." "it was perfect! We'll go for a date on Tuesday in Abu Dhabi!" "About Abu Dhabi! I'm not coming! It's the birthday of my grandpa and I forgot that!" "It's okay!" Sebastian came to us "Good Morning ladies!" "Good Morning Seb!" I said smiling "Morning!" Louise said trying do not laugh "Brigitte, do you want me take you breakfast?" "Yeah thanks! I just want a toast with cheese! And a cappuccino!" He winked at me and he went to take breakfast "The perfect man!" Louise said "Come on!" Sebastian came a few minutes later and he sat next to me. He squeezed my leg and I placed my hand on his leg. Louise looked us really happy. We went to the track together. "Sebastian!" I saw a blonde man coming to us. He probably is a Nico Rosberg. "Hello mate!" "And the girls are..." "Brigitte and Louise!" We all shake hands "Which one is your girlfriend?" "No one! They're friends!" "Friends... Louise you have really beautiful top!" Louise blushed "Thank you Nico!" I grabbed Sebastian by his shoulder and we went away of them "What-?" "They like each other... He doesn't have a girlfriend, right?" "He does not!" "Let's go to Red Bull together let them speak!" We went with Sebastian in Red Bull and he saw me around!

Sunday
Sebastian obviously won the Pole Position and now we're waiting to see if he is going to win the Grand Prix! Louise yesterday spent the night to Nico's room. I'm sure they had fun!
Sebastian is leading! And obviously he won the race! We went to see the podium. Sebastian hugged his mechanics and then he came to me and he hugged me. Louise was in Mercedes hosted by Nico. "For the most beautiful girl in the world" he said to my ear. Then he went to the podium. I was so happy for him! He deserved it so much!