Epilogue

Speaking " 

Thoughts'. '

Kyubi speaking "  "

Kyubi thoughts thoughts '  '

6 years old naruto running at night from villagers as he was been chased by them. Some shinobi's also chasing him " catch the demon brat and let's kill it and avenge our loved ones" he said. They caught him and started beating naruto to death. He was gonna live because of kurama.

He lay their life less because of how wounded he was than hinata saw him their while walking she came because his father has meeting nearby and got bored she went outside and saw naruto their.

She dragged him to some safety place and doing some first aid and she can't ask anyone help because she knew how everyone hates him and want him dead.

Naruto was unconscious so he is in mind and started speaking to kyubi. They both became friends kurama said " kit I am sorry I couldn't do anything except to heal you " he said sadly.

Kurama once again smiled and said " kit look your little secret admirer is helping you" naruto was shocked and said " what" because he knew that girl has been following him around for a long time but never approached him.

He was happy because someone was actually caring for him and helping him.

He doesn't know anything about himself and his parents so he asked kurama " kurama who are my parents  I asked jiji but he said they died fighting and he doesn't know anything about them".

Kurama said " I know about them but its best if you know by yourself"
Naruto was confused " but how kurama" " just try to remove the seal and you will know yourself " kurama said.

Naruto did do what kurama said but before he could open the seal a hand stopped him and naruto saw 4th hokage he was shocked " nanadaime what are you doing here kurama said I will my parents "

4th was confused and asked " who is kurama naruto " kyubi came and said " That would be me " "naruto why are you talking kyubi it is not good ".

Naruto became angry " he is not it " " we became friends now he cares for me"

" Naruto what are you talking about demons can't be friends don't believe him and don't you have other friends"
Kyubi starts laughing " That boy is viewed as a demon in this village he's kicked out of orphanage as soon as he started speaking and lived on streets for 6 months and only eating from dumpster he is always targeted to kill everyday shinobi, villagers, and most of Anbu's also try to kill him after some struggle hokage gave him payment and appartment for living but no one allow him to enter stores and only gives him expire food they do evening to kill him today he came so close to death because it's his birthday your are telling me I am demon then who are they ? Everyone in this thinks him of demon except kids because hokage passed a law to hide it but its no use only few care for him. You gave your life for village but look what they are doing to him ".
4th was shocked and asked " naruto tell me its not true they are looking you like hero as I wished right.. right!"

He got no answer and him crying " no hokage-sama what kurama said is true " " I wanna know who my parents are that's all ".

" Naruto iam your father didn't hokage told you about me and your mother " naruto was shocked and sad and happy he became angry and asked his father " why dad why did you seal him in me ".

4th said " I know you will learn to handle it that's why " he said kyubi said " minato I want you to remove the seal so I can train naruto and also how to control this power "

Minata knew he could trust kyu- I mean kurama so he removed the seal.  Because he knew what happened that night was not his fault.

" dad once I become chunnin I am gonna leave this village and got to west and start their and I am gonna destroy leaf I hate this village and it's people " naruto said and minata knew why so didn't say anything.

They both talked sometime and minato started fading away " otou-san what's happening? " naruto asked. Minato said " naruto my time is over and you will soon meet your mother for now bye naruto ".

Naruto was sad but he was happy because he met his dad. Said bye and hugged him.

He came out and gained conscious and slowly went home and slept.

Now kurama can come out so they started training. While naruto was training he spotted her again she was following him again but he doesn't want to scare her so never talked to her.

As he was training she slowly approached him. She was poking her fingers while looking at group. She said slowly with her soft voice said
" are y-you fee-ling a-alright " while shuttering she asked him.

He was shocked because no one asked anything like that as he was beated always and no one else cared for him except ramen man his daughter ayame, dog-san and hokage-jiji. Aside from them no one liked to see his face also but she's one of them she was always following him and never talked to him ' I thought she was afraid of me guess she was shy that's why she never came to me but followed me ' he was happy about that.

" yeah I am fine. Thanks for helping asking " he said with a big smile.

By seeing his smile hinata face became so red. Naruto was confused why her face was red but he thought
' she is cute' he thought and became red by how he was thinking.

Kurama was laughing in this mind. But naruto pushed that aside and asked her " what is your name "
She said " I am hinata hy-hyuga " .
" hello I am naruto uzumaki " naruto said loudly with a smile on his face " we are friends right " he asked she was shocked but said "yes" slowly he was so happy and started jumping and all.

They both became best friends from that day.